Two Best Friends

Lauren Jauregui that's my bests friend for life if something happened to her I would go crazy probably lose my mind and my shit I am Justin Drew Bieber and this is my story

Justin Bieber My best friend my rock well if he were hurt by someone I would hunt them down for the rest of  their life no one hurts my best friend

No ones Pov 

Lauren and Justin grew up together in a part of Canada Ontario they were best friends both from poor families living in the same area in the same apartments with two rooms and one bathroom but Lauren dad got into a company and soon her dad and Justin's dad Jeremy took over to manage the company known now as Jauregui and Bieber Intelligence  they moved to Miami Florida when they were both 15 teenagers going into high school as freshmen both Justin and Lauren were prepared to find themselves through these years what they didn't know was that at one point they would fall in love with other people awakening the real love one of them feels for the other but does the other feel the same.

 First Day of High School : Justins Pov

Today is the first day of highschool finally me and lo are freshmen we are finally growing up man has it been a long run in a friendship that happened when I was 4 years old I never expected lauren and I to be best friends for this long although I am not complaining her and I are so connected that we would lose our minds if something happened to the other I would do anything for lo. "Justin Come Downstairs Lauren is here you guys have to leave for school soon and you need to eat breakfast" I smile "Okay Mom I'll be right down in a few minutes"  I walk downstairs after changing into my outfit grabbing my backpack  "what's up lolo? You ready for today?" she smiles at me "as ready as I'll ever be plus I think I have a friend that also has to start so I am good although I can't remember his name I believe it's Jordan or Jared oh wait its Justin Dork Bieber"  I laugh "Haha Alright let's go we can't be late to our first day plus I can't wait to hang after school with you" she laughs we get to school and walk to our lockers then to the office to get our schedules finding out that we have all classes together except the first one so we  have to separate for a while She looks at me with a smirk "I finally get a break from you huh? Well Have fun dork!" She walks away with a smile and turns around mouthing a see you later soon I am making it to my class when I turn around bumping into a girl "I am so sorry I didn't mean to knock you down" she looks at me "it's alright hey I haven't seen you around?" I laugh "yeah I am new here just moved here with my best friend "she smiles "oh that makes sense so new guy I gotta go but I'll catch you around yeah" I smile "totally"

Laurens Pov 

I walk away from justin with a smile on my face trying to find my class when suddenly the door beside me flies open hitting me right on the head and pushing me down I look up to see a girl with the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen she is talking but I can't seem to focus on her words suddenly I gain back my focus "Are you okay I didn't mean to hit you it's just I was reading in the library and I lost track of time and i have to get to class I didn't think anyone would still be in these halls I am so sorry" I laugh "hey it's okay I shouldn't have been in the door space" she looks at me strangely "what do I have something on my face" she smiles "oh n-no um sorry it's just you have the most beautiful eyes ever" I look at her confused "um really I thought you did" she laughs while blushing "no mine are brown yours are like another galaxy" she suddenly stops and looks concerned "you are bleeding let me take you to the nurse" we walk to the nurse's office in silence when I break it "so what was a beautiful girl like you doing hiding in the library" she blushes "well I was reading" I smile "what's your name I didn't catch It" she laughs "I haven't told you I'm Camila a sophomore What about you?" I look at her she is so out of my league "I am Lauren Just moved here with my best friend and I am a Freshmen"