Singles/Mating Ball

There will be a ball held on Friday July 22, 2016 to help singles find mates and mated couples to have fun.. It will be on a specific book on CovenOfTheLostTribes. The time is 5pm PST (6pm Mountain, 7pm Central, and 8pm Eastern)

You may invite anyone you wish to join, but they must follow the rules and keep peace.. I definitely expect all of you to be on your best behavior..

The Rules:

~Must be in formal wear (dresses, tuxes, etc.) All females must comment first and the male shall reply to their comment (for same sex couples, [MxM FxF or how ever you identify] the feminine one with comment and the masculine one replies.)
~The females may mingle but if a male replies to their comment, the must return to their own comment.
~More than one male may reply to a females comment if they wish but the female chooses who she wishes to speak to.
~Mated couples may attend but they must put that they are mated and tag their mate. They must also state if they and their mate is looking to add a partner into their relationships and/or if it is an open relationship.
~Both parties (male and female) must put their ages so there is no confusion. But they must ask for their age while they are talking.

Feral_Heart
We_Run_This_Town_
Crimson-Guardian
RyanIllusion
Band_Nerd_14
AshesUponMonsterr
NecromancerUser
DanceWithTheDevil_69
Derpy_Executor

People I am inviting: (You may invite people like I said earlier and tag them i n the comments so they get the information as well)
PyroHeart
BarelyLucid13