Fuck you Wendy! (Stan x reader)

You were walking trying to find Stan. Kyle had told you that Wendy had dumped him. When you found him, you saw him with his head in his hands. "Stan? Are you OK?" "Yeah.." "Then why do you look so upset?" "Wendy dumped me.." "Again? I'm sorry Stan.." "No, don't be. I don't even love her." "You don't? Then why do you look so upset?" "Because, now I'll end up alone because the person I love doesn't love me."

"Oh. Well do you know why she dumped you?" "I'm not sure..But I heard her yesterday say something about a game.." You growled. "I'll be back." "No wait don't go!" "I will be back!" You started stomping off to the new milkshake place. You knew she and Bebe would be there. When you arrived, you took a breath and marched in, facing Wendy. "Hey! Wendy!" She and Bebe turned to you. "What do you want (Y/n)?"

"Why did you break up with Stan after the game?!" "Because he lost. I didn't want to date a loser!" "You strung him along before didn't you?" "Yeah. It's none of your business what I do." "It is when you hurt my best friend!" "Whatever. We'll be together again if he wins the next game anyway." "Excuse me? What do you mean by that?!" "What I mean is, he'll do anything for me. So I'll ask to get back together, he'll agree and I'll dump him if he loses another game."

"I still don't think it's a good idea." Bebe speaks up. "I don't care Bebe." "He doesn't love you! He just doesn't want to end up alone." "Whatever! He'll still do anything to make me happy. Now stop being so jealous!" "Me? Jealous?" "Yes! I know you love Stan." "I-I don't know what you're talking about." You blush. "It's so obvious you love him! He just doesn't realize it!" "O-OK... That might be true.. But you won't get away with doing this to Stan!"

"Oh won't I? He'll believe me! He won't believe you. So ha! He'll end up being mine. I'll enjoy him buying me stuff." She smirked. You angrily grabbed the milkshake from her hand and dumped it on her head. "Your wrong Wendy." Bebe, Wendy, and you turned around to the familiar voice. "Stan?" Wendy gasped. "Correct. And fuck you. I'm not going back to you. I heard everything." You blushed realizing he heard you confess to loving him.

"And (Y/n), I love you too." You looked at him. "You do?" "Yes. Will you date me?" "Yes! I would love too." "B-but Stan!" You and Stan walked out of the restaurant. "Not happening Wendy. Fuck you." You smiled and kissed Stan.