Problem Solved?

^^ Caleb's Battle Suit ^^

--- 90 Days AD ---

I rubbed my eyes slowly, groaning. "What time is it?"

"It is 23:15, Lord Caleb." A random man's voice answered.

"If I open my eyes, and a man is standing in my room, I swear to the Wild Gods I will rip said man limb from limb for his trespass. Leave your message and go, messenger." I hissed softly.

An envelope was placed on my desk, and he hurried out. I walked over, and picked it up, opening it slowly.

"Ahh, He caught my implication... Good." I nodded. The envelope help the location of what seemed to be an illegal drug smuggling convoy, and a simple message, as well as a few more odd jobs.

'A Simple problem. They have something of mine, a few servant girls. Bring the girls back, kill the men.'

"A Simple Problem... A test? Ha." I chuckled.

I started to get dressed, and then armed myself, wearing the armor I'd made for myself, which was a black mechanical armor, self camouflaged, unlike the Cop's garish Blue and White.

I strapped my Baldric on, sheathing my sword on it easily, placing my dagger into my breast pocket, and sheathing two black M-13 Manta's on my hips, plus extra ammo on my baldric, and a set of throwing knives on my hips, shoulders, and lower back. Then I placed the pieces for my sniper rifle in a bag, hanging on my shoulder casually.

"What are you gearing up for war for?" Jazz asked sleepily.

"Just a problem that needs solving." I smiled, and turned my helmet on, my display immediately linking up. My antenna's range wouldn't reach that far, but that was fine. I didn't need it. I scanned in the documents, and then walked out, catching the train to the surface.

--- 91 AD 10:20 ---

I kicked in the door of the bandit scout station, my sword swinging. I beheaded the first four men that stepped front of me, then began methodically searching the building for anything that might be useful, scoring some intel that I scanned into my portable database.

Then I popped the seals on their stash of gunpowder, and lit it, walking outside as the place liquified itself in a giant explosion.

I moved on to the next job on the list, saving the biggest for last.

--- 12:30 ---

I sighed and dropped a grenade into a tar pit, walking out of the small money laundering facility, locking the last exit behind me, just as burning tar painted everything inside.

The screams followed me as I walked away and mounted my stolen MagiTech motorcycle, kicking up the kickstand and driving away silently.

--- 13:30 ---

I walked into a bar, sat down at the counter, and looked around at all the people looking at me.

"What? An assassin can't stop a nights work for a drink of Æfè?" I quipped.

The bartender set a mug on the counter, and I tossed him a silver Fein, and then a platinum Koi. "Sorry about your bar." I shrugged, and drew my pistols, shooting every single person in the bar, seeing as this was a known hideout for a gang. All of them had the same Glyph branded somewhere on their skin, and I nodded.