Chapter 19

"I can't believe you're making me do this." Jack whispered in my ear as I watched Vanessa from my place behind a half-wall.

I explained everything to Jack merely 4 hours ago, at 7 just like he promised. Of course, the little piece of crap didn't believe me. So now- to prove I'm right- we're stalking Jack's girlfriend.

It took a lot of begging, but Jack finally did some mental spirit scanning thing and pinpointed Vanessa. Once he did, we flew over as sneakily as we could and followed her.

She hadn't done anything to prove I'm right. At least, not until now.

I heard a faint and deep, "Hey there sis," coming from around our area. I only had to shove Jack out of the way to see Tessa and Hiccup walking over. They both looked so evil standing up close. Tessa wore her black sparkling one piece, her hair free and slightly messy. Hiccup stood next to her with a black wifebeater, black jeans, and a red band around his wrist. If I hadn't known this wasnt a time for jokes I would have said how they look like their going to some evil prom together with their matching outfits.

"Jack they look like their going to some evil prom together with their matching outfits." I snickered.

Jack dead-panned me, knocking me upside the head.

"Hey twin." I heard Vanessa reply. I turned my attention back to them to see the girls give one another a quick hug. Vanessa then greeted Hiccup, him raising her hand to press a kiss on her knuckles.

"What have you been up to?" Hiccup asked, putting his arm around Tessa's shoulder. Vanessa shrugged, crossing her arms. "Nothing much. Just set off a bunch of werewolves on the spirit castle to mark my leave. Jack's stupid side chick saw me though."

"Side chick?" "STUPID?!" Jack and I said at the same time. I almost lunged at her then and there.

"I see. Well at least we can finally start our attack. You warned Jack about us, not our fault he decided to cheat."

Now it was Jack's turn to almost pull off one of their heads.

"I'm going to head home. I'm exhausted." Vanessa admitted, yawning and stretching her arms out to her sides.

"Tessa and I are heading to the bar. Sure you don't wanna come?" Hiccup invited, gesturing with his head to the bar across the street. Vanessa shook her head, pulling out her phone. "Got to rest up if I want to be ready for the big attack in 3 days. Not all of us can be the bosses of the dark side." Vanessa winked at them before walking off while texting away on her phone.

Jack out of nowhere pulled me against his chest, my back slamming into him and his hands covering my mouth. I went silent, relieved that Jack pulled me back before Tessa and Hiccup had a chance to see me. Once we were out of view, Jack released me, peaking behind the wall to watch them while I joined.

The two stood in front of the bar, glancing around before going into a slightly darker spot in an alley next to it. I didn't want to lose them so I grabbed Jack's wrist, running us over to a convenient bush that was not too far from where they stood.

I watched in shock as Hiccup and Tessa basically ate each other's faces off.

"Jack won't they lose their powers?" I asked, turning around to see him taking twigs and dead leaves out his hair.

"They're evil Elsa, they have no rules. The only thing they can't do is make spawns. But, they aren't kissing because they're in love."

"What?"

"Look."

I turned back to them so see that their eyes were no longer red. Tessa had a shirt that said a bunch of profanities paired with black skinny jeans, and Hiccup wore a vest with black pants.