CHAPTER 1: THE PAST..

Start from the beginning

“Hey!” I slapped him hard this time.

“OW!” he whined while rubbing his right arm. “You should really learn how to manage your anger.”

I chuckled “Sorry, anyways thank you Mr. Hudson.”

Suddenly he gave me a peck on the cheek. “You look really different tonight.”

Surprised and confused.“What was that for?” I raised my left eyebrow. “and what about my look?” I asked while looking at my gown.

He smiled. “Well you really look lovely Ms. Joey And-“ he cleared his throat “-Mr. Joey Anderson. Sorry buddy” and he burst out laughing like an a-hole.

“You done?” I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms as he settled down himself from laughing, almost.

He’s still laughing and now I’m really pissed-off. “So-rry. . I-“I was about to walk away but he restrained me and gave me an apologetical smile. “Sorry Joey,” he sighed and continued. “I don’t want to ruin your night, to make it up to you can you come with me outside?” he hold my hand and drag me to the garden.

We reached the garden. My eyes went wide. My heart starts beating faster. It has a table for two, red petals around the place, a man who’s playing a piano and a waiter who looks really uncomfortable with his attire. This is really sweet, even though I was not asked out by Bryan. Lance really made an effort for me not to feel bad. I guess he really did spend a lot of money with this set up, well he is the son of Mr. & Mrs. Hudson after all, the engineer and architect of most of the buildings in town. The waiter looks like one of our chef in the campus. He really looked different with that formal attire but I can see he’s struggling of the pants that I actually think is going to be tore apart in any second now. I chuckled at the thought.

Lance gave me a confused look. “What’s funny?”

“That guy is the chef in our school, right?” I scoffed while trying to control myself from laughing.

“Yes, I actually pleaded for a month to serve us this fine dinner..” I giggled.

“And now he can’t breathe with that pants I lend him, it doesn’t fit him I guess.” He whispered and we laugh are ass out.

“Okay, enough with the ‘how to torture the chef’..” air quoting. “What’s this all about?” I asked him while wiping off the tear in the corner of my eye before I ruin my make up, we really did get the same thought about the chef.

“Maybe we should take a sit first.” He moved the chair and let me sit. Acting like a gentlemen ey! He sat across  so we can face each other and he still has this huge grin in his face which is really annoying.

“Lance Hudson..” I raised my voice for him to spill out what’s this all about.

Still left with his annoying grin. “Joey dear, your still single right?”

I raised one eyebrow. “yes and I’m fed up with you setting me up with your jerk circle of friends.”

He chuckled then lean and reached for my hand to hold it. I can feel my cheeks blushed. I’m not used to be touched like this by the opposite sex. “Sorry for making fun of you.” He gave me his adorable smile. Joey don’t fall for it, control yourself. This is one of his pranks, don’t be fooled by his cockiness.

“I new it.HA-HA!” I gave him a sarcastic laugh. “Not funny!”. I stand up and walk my way to the hall but he was able to catch up with me.

“Joey wait-“I turn around  and cut him off.

“Please Lance tonight is our senior prom. I just want to enjoy my last year in highschool and-“

Before I could continue on what I was about to say. He grabs my waist and then pressed his lips to mine. It was a soft, sweet and gentle kiss. I could feel the spark between us but nothing intense just a sweet peck. He pulled away. He cupped my face and looks deep into my eyes. He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips. He smiled widely, like a child.

“Well.. “ he trailed off and broke the awkward silence. I stepped back a little and he change his smile into a frown.

“I wasn’t expecting that.” I told him. Unable to look straight into his eyes, I looked down at my stilettos.

He step forward and held my chin up to make me look at him, straight into his eyes. “Joey, I really don’t know what just gotten me but I really do like you.” He said as he gets closer to me. I can feel his breath on my face. I scan every part of his face. His lips, his luscious lips, I just want to feel his kiss again. I look deep into his bright blue eyes, I could drown by looking at it. I can see in his eyes that he really meant every word that he said.

“So?”

**

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

I jump up from my bed, startled. I didn’t notice that it’s already five in the morning. I got up and wipe the few tears running down my cheeks. I drag myself out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. My class starts at ten. I pulled on a pair of athletic shorts, grabbed my running shoes and unhooked my iPod from its charger.

It was a sunny day as I stepped out on our porch. I tied my shoelaces before stretching. Running was one of my daily habits. I jogged around the house, big enough to break a sweat. I doubt it was a cure for heartache, but I was hoping it will make me feel good. It’s already been six months since we broke up. I know I’ll move on. I can live up without him. I can do this and forget everything about him.

The man who can’t be moved – The Script

--

(I hope you enjoy this guys.Its my first to write something like this.Actually Im kind of proud,I didn’t expect to do this,I did get addicted to wattpad.I promised my sister not to write a story.Kenzie hope you forgive me :p Sorry I have to elaborates Joey’s past.In the next chapter I’ll introduce the new people who will be in joey’s life.

I want to thank my two good friends Dorothy Saldua and Nigel Celeste for helping me out.The crazy plots.I’ll be writing again tomorrow,I’m having a major headache,AGAIN!Ugh.I hope you like this guys.SUPPOR!SUPPORT!I need some support hahaha.Byie :D)