Bella's Diary [3]

01/16/10 10:37pm

Dear Diary,

So after visting with my sister Rose ( @EternalBeauty_ ) I've decided that I must wait for Edward, even if he is not here right now, maybe one day he will return, and it would be rude for me to try and "move" on. Rose made me feel better, and spending the day with her, she made me realize how much I need him. Seeing Rose with Aden it so heart touching I have to smile. Their love is so real and so undying I was actualy jealous of their love. Not that I wanted Aden, or wanted Rose to be alone. Just jealous because I wish I had that type of love. But maybe I do, I just havent seen Edward in so many days that it is becoming very frustrating....Should I wait? Should I move on? What should I do? Right now I am so confused, I tried txting my maker Aro, because I told him he must prepare his guard for when I return. I refuse to keep on living like this without Edward, I have made of my mind, if Edward does not return in a few more day, I will serve the Volturi until the end of forever, until I am destroyed by another vampire. Which is highly unlikely, feeding on human blood keeps me strong, and my sheild keeps me stronger. I need to talk to Jacob. I wish he was on speaking terms with me, I might cross the treaty line, and talk to him. I refuse to be left all alone without my sole bestfriend Jacob.

-xx-

Bella