R U L E S

Welcome to my graphics book! I am doing requests which are currently : OPEN! and also showcasing my graphics that I have made. Read on for more information.

Please read everything very  c a r e f u l l y  and make sure you understand everything, do not request without reading.

NOT READING THE RULES WILL RESULT TO HAVING YOU AUTOMATICALLY DENIED.

R U L E S : 

1. I usually lean towards making dark covers, which are mainly fantasy, sci-fi, dystopian, and action so keep that in mind. Although sometimes I may make teen fic covers, it really depends on how productive and how much inspiration I have at the moment.

2. I will not be accepting ALL requests and I have the right to deny, I try to respond to requests as soon as possible.

3. Your book needs to be posted! A lot of times I make covers for books that haven't even been posted yet and it seems like a waste of my time if they are never going to use it.

4. Please be patient, you can't expect a cover to be done in a few minutes. Most times they can take hours to make. But anyways, just be patient, the time it takes to complete a cover ranges from an hour to one whole week. 

5. Give C L E A R  ideas of exactly what you want. Do not be vague. If you have a cast of your characters please tell me. I am more likely to accept requests that seem interesting and fascinating to me. Make up your mind and be prepared with how you want the cover to look like.

6. Credit is a m u s t! You can put it somewhere in the summary or the description of your book. Don't try to get away with stealing my graphics. If you do not credit me or claim it as your own cover, then you in troubleeeee.

7. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Please tell me if you will actually use the cover and if  you are using the cover, use it for at least a week. I'd rather have the requester be honest and tell me whether they will actually be using it so it can at least be used as a premade.

Btw, for those who don't know what a premade is: it's basically a cover that is already made and that can be taken/used if it fits your story.

P A Y M E N T :

the payment for a book cover is a  p e r m a n e n t  f o l l o w  and a  d e d i c a t i o n. 

Please complete the payment after acceptance and before delivery of your graphic.

C O V E R  T Y P E S : 

Just to clarify, there are usually three types of covers : Simple, Minimal, and Manipulated. 

Minimal - minimal or minimalist covers basically means covers with simple vector/drawn images and solid colors. 
Simple - quite obvious from the name itself but simple covers are usually photographs with some editing.
Manipulated - short is manip, means a blend of photos and textures to create a seamless overall graphic. 

Btw, if you need more examples and exactly how these types of covers look like (i'm sure a quick google search will suffice) , shoot me a pm or just comment below :)

E X A M P L E S : 

here is a collage of some of my favorite graphics that I've made ; for more examples go to : iamfandamned.tumblr.com/graphics OR just look through a few chapter of this book for my more recent examples.

com/graphics OR just look through a few chapter of this book for my more recent examples