( 157 - 249 )

Sorry That I haven't updated it, I will try to update it as frequent as possible. I made this a chapter so you wouldn't have to go through everything that was already written, soo enjoy!!

Comment, Like~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

157:

Actors in movies. Daniel Radcliffe never played another movie before, in some of the movies he's not even THAT hot, and people still love him. Because he has TALENT!

158:

In Twilight Wiki, I typed: "Edward Cullen" and in the section: "Behind the Scenes" there was actually: "Robert Pattison played on HP 4!!!!", while on Harry Potter Wiki, when I typed: "Cedric Diggory" NOTHING Twilight was mentioned. The only time I saw the movie "Twilight Mentioned", was in Robert Pattison's page, amongst other moved he played.

159:

Can you say: "Shallow"? That is all you will get on the Twilight books/movies. While on Harry Potter, there are is intellectual dialogging, on Twilight the only thing you read is: "I know right" and "Hard and cold as granite"

160:

First chapter. On Twilight, Bella was talking about how emo she always considered herself and how oh-so-miserable was her life. On the other hand, on Harry Potter the main character's name wasn't EVEN MENTIONED in the first pages: "Mr and Mrs Dursley, of number four Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much." vs. "I had never given much thought to how i would die. but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a pretty good way to go." Yeah, TWILIGHT REFLECTS OUR LIVES! Who is the MORON that would ACTUALLY say that? While the first chapter of Harry Potter actually starts as normal. 

161:

Harry Potter makes you live with the characters, makes you grow up with them. I was seven when I read the first book, and twelve when I finished the last one. I grew up with that guy, I hardly waited for my 11th birthday, and shed a tear when I realized that the wish to have gotten a letter had gone; that all I wanted, was to keep reading Harry Potter, and that somehow, Harry and I grew up together.

162:

A topic that has been mentioned: Characters. I would like to add my own version;

I have seen girls like Bella in my life. I have seen them whine, cry, go emo, want to jump off a cliff because they had been dumped. I have had many boyfriends, and still have an amazing one who also adores HP, hehe. I wouldn't mind if he left me; life goes on. Life will always go on! Other people will come, if he dumped you... he isn't worth it! If he dumped you, FIND A BETTER ONE! Do what Hermione would have done, what Harry did, what Ginny used and what Draco said. DON'T go after Bella, and risk dying because: "he said he wood leaf me!1!1!1". That is what HP teaches us.

163:

Clothes. There is nothing "vampire"-ish in Twilight... in HP, the clothes basically spell out: "Wizardd"

164: 

When the first Harry Potter film was maked, J.K Rowling was asked if she would play Lily Potter in the Mirror of Erised. J.K Rowling said no, because she didn't think a author of a book should be in the film. 

What did Stephenie Meyer do? She is in the film, as a random lady with a laptop. Why do she need to be in her own movie? Really? 

165. 

Quiddtch vs. baseball? Not a hard question. 

166. 

No hot guys in Harry Potter? Please. Rupert Grint, Matthew Levis, Tom Felton, Alan Rickman etc.