Baby daddy

Trey, that is his name. The boy who got me pregnant. I had only been with him for 4 months. He was never the guy I wanted to end up with. He was just a fling. Another guy that would eventually leave. I barely even knew him, and here I was, with half of his DNA inside this baby.

He had another baby momma. He was only 15, and she was 17. He was into drugs, juvi, group homes, and partying. I can honestly say I didn't love him then. And I was surprised when he stuck by my side when I got pregnant.

I only told the people close to me that I was pregnant. My best friend betrayed me. The rumors spread. And soon enough the whole town knew.

And word got around to Sam. Who was very scared that the baby could be his. I held onto hope that it was. He said he would be there for the baby,( not me) and that he'd want to be a part of his life. He was then in California for marine training. He often texted me about DNA tests, but that was the only thing. I missed him.

I did go forward with the DNA test. Trey was definitely the father. He held onto his resentment though. Sam has not contacted since the baby was born. His best friend looked at pictures, and said the baby looked like Sam. He was nervous. So I let him know he was off the hook.

-------------

Back to being pregnant at the end of my freshman year

---------- - - - -

I had horrible morning sickness. That is how my mom found out. I didn't want to go to school because the few friends I had, wouldn't talk to me. I was all alone. Eventually I just stopped going. My teachers liked me enough, and understood, and didn't force me to take the finals. I had good enough grades to pass my freshman year in high school.