psy·cho·path [harry styles fanfiction]

PROLOGUE-

psy·cho·path/ˈsīkəˌpaTH/

Noun:

A person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.

"-Now 22 year old hazel Williams is still running from police. Shes been hiding for 7 years after murdering her father; Keith Williams, mother; Stacy williams, and brother; Chase Williams. Hazel 15 at the time fled from the scene, leaving behind DNA that confirmed she had murdered them. She is presumed to stand about 5'5 ft tall, 130 pounds and has blue eyes. If you have any idea where she is, please contact local police immediately. She is a threat."

"-Hazel Williams, murderer or psychopath? She killed her own family, some would call it sick others would call it self defense? Find out another part of the chilling crime at 8."

"-One of Hazel Williams fellow classmates in grade 8, speaks out about how when the girl was only 14 she would come into school talking to herself. She would always seclude herself from other people, not that anyone every really wanted to talk to the psycho anyway."

"-Currently 22, Hazel Williams is still running from the police. Agent Green spoke out only hours ago stating, 'It would be better off if she just turned herself in, the less trouble she'd be in.' The question were all asking ourselves still is, where is Hazel Williams?"

---

"You know I could get into a lot of trouble hiding a criminal and all."

"Who ever said I was guilty?"

[A/N; Hellooo. Please tell me what you think of the new story. Thank you for the cover @isa_styles . I really like this story line so please, please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND SHARE . xoxo . ]