chapter 3

"HOOOOOLLLLYYYY SHITOOOO I'M LATE!!!" You screamed like a hot headed maniac "OHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" you continue running and make it to the stage before collapsing in a heap in front of it. You saw two glowing ice blue eyes staring down at you and narrowing in confusion "What the hell?" You hear a deep robotic voice questioning your appearance and then you passed out. You wake up in a different room and see three guys and a girl all staring down at you; then you notice another guy with extremely dark grey irises- almost black- and instead of having the whites of his eyes; his were a deep and beautiful midnight black- so intense and intoxicating they took your breath away. He seemed to be staring at a guy with brown hair and blue eyes his gaze burning into him intensely- you realised they were they eyes from earlier when you had rushed in like a lunatic- the guy turned around and nodded to the one with the enchanting dark eyes in the corner. You suddenly heard a voice in your head " Um, miss?  Miss security guard I presume? Freddy found you passed out on the floor... so he brought you in and called the others and I. Then we waited till you woke up." You listened to the soft voice and looked up at the boy in the corner and his eyes were glowing brightly, almost giving off beams of grey light and they lit up the room as his gaze met with yours. "Tell me your name please miss." he added in a hushed tone.

"M- my name is (y/n)  (l/n)"  You delivered this fact in a raspy quiet voice that portrayed your startled and scared feelings down to a T. You then backed into a corner and saw your rucksack on the side. You picked up your phone and called your best friend Hope who was a kick ass at Taekwondo and a black belt. She had short black hair that was straight and green eyes that glowed when she got angry. You told her to come to the pizzeria and check out all the backrooms until she found you.