FAMILY TIES

FAIMLY TIES

(A Dark Norman One-shot)

Melanie quietly opened the door to her brother's bedroom expecting to find him fast asleep but the room was empty. He had been gone more than usual ever since he got his new job and that left very little time for them to spend together. Since she worked during the day and he worked at night, they barely got to see each other.

She sighed and looked at the clock, knowing he would probably be home in another hour or so. Melanie crawled up into his messy bed and buried herself in his blankets. Smell the shampoo he used on the pillow and the cologne he loved all over the sheets. She bundled herself up and fell asleep to smelling him all around her.

*

Norman rubbed his eyes as he quietly walked through the front door. It was after 3 in the morning and his shift had taken longer than usual tonight. He hadn't even been able to call Melanie and tell her, now he would have to wait until tomorrow to even pass her before going to work again.

He walked to her closed door and raised his hand to knock but stopped short, she only had a few more hours left of sleep and he didnt want to disturb her. Instead he went into his room and dropped his bag, kicked his shoes off and took his shirt off. Something twisted in the bed out of the corner of his eye and he smiled.

Melanie was already fast asleep under his blankets, guess she had been thinking about their lack of time together just as he had been. He smiled and closed the door, kicking off his pants and pulling the covers back on the empty side of the bed.

She groaned and as soon as he laid down, turned to him. Her warm hands resting on his chest, her head tucked under his chin. Norman wrapped his arm around her and brushed the hair from her face.

"You're late," Melanie said sleepily.

Norman kissed her head, "yeah, long night. Wanted to wake you but its so early."

He could tell just from his arm around her that she was already naked and it heated up his body. Her warm, soft skin against his chilled one from the wind. He moved his head until he could brush his thumb over her bottom lip before he leaned in to kiss her.

What was supposed to be a quick kiss turned into something headed and wanting, needy almost. Melanie moaned and scooted towards him, throwing one of her legs over his. His own leg parting hers to rub against her. Norman moaned and sucked on her tongue, drawing little moans from her mouth, her hands working over his skin to his hard nipples.

"Want you."

Norman moaned and rolled her on her back, kissing down her neck and working his boxers off with one hand. Her body was burning hot under him and he could already tell that she would be dripping for him, she always was.

"You ready for it little sister?"

Melanie moaned and spread her legs wider for him, "yes, please."

Norman sucked on one of her nipples while he lined himself up with her dripping entrance and pushed in. Being enclosed in her heat was the best part of coming home. He could never get used to how amazing it felt to be this close to her.

"Norman," Melanie breathed into his neck, kissing over his jaw to find his mouth.

"I missed you so much baby, so much," Norman said as he thrusted slowly, making sure to hit every part of her. Feeling her hips thrust up to meet his, the way her body fit perfectly under his.

"Missed you brother, hate being alone," Melanie let her arms come around to grab his ass, digging her nails into it. Asking him to go harder without saying anything.