Chapter 2: The Start of a New Relationship

Nepeta kept thinking about her first kiss with Karkat. She was always in a daze thinking about Karkat. Equius started to notice something strange about Nepeta's mood. He relized that she was happier than usual. He noticed that Nepeta would smile even more when she talked to Karkat. Then one day he got the balls to ask Nepeta about her wierd attitude. "Nepeta, can I ask you something?" She smiled. "But of corrrse, Equius." Equius took a breathe, "Is there something going on between you and Karkat?" There was a long awkward silence. Nepeta looked at the floor and sighed. "Me and Karkitty have been see each other for.........awhile." Equius sighed. "Nepeta it's ok, I'm not mad at you." "Really?" "I'm actually happy for you. You've been so cheerful lately, and I'm glad, just be careful." Nepeta smiled and hugged her brother. "Thank you, Equius." She ran out of the room twards the kitchen where Karkat was making a sandwich. "Karkitty!" Karkat was tooken by suprised and fell on the floor. "Karkitty, Equius is fine with us dating and everything, and now we can be together in front of every-" Karkat cut her of by putting his finger on her lips. "Nepeta, I thought we said that we would all of those dipshits together." She looked down at her hands, which she was fiddling with. "W-well, I can't lie to my brother. Besides he won't tell anyone. Why don't we just tell everyone tonight?" Karkat was silent to think about his girlfriend's idea. "We'll I geuss, as long as you let me tell them." Nepeta pretended to think. "We'll ell I suppose that will be alright" She said in a playful sarcastic tone. "What do you mean you suppose?" Said Karkat cheerfully. He started to tickle Nepeta right on the kitchen floor.