Chapter One

You stepped out of the pink limo, and held onto your suitcase. You were so nervous.
"Your guide should be here soon." Mephisto told you. He was an odd fellow, that's for sure.
"Alright, thank you Director." Soon after a handsome man with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes walked towards you. You froze.
"Hello, Mephisto,"
"Hellooo! This is your guide, (y/n). Meet Yukio Okumara. A fine priest."
"Indeed he is.." You mutter to yourself. You are met by a blush to your cheeks, realizing you didn't mutter that. Yukio looks at you, a gentle smile and a slight pink on his cheeks.
"Nice to meet you, (y/n)." Your name rolls off his tongue so calmly.
"N-Nice to meet you too."
"As much as I'd like to stay and watch you two get more acquainted, I've got duties to do. Toodle-oo!" And just like that, he disappears.
"He's so odd." You say, laughing a bit.
"Yeah, you'll get used to it." He smiles. "Shall we go to your dorm?"
"Uh, yes." He motions you to follow him.

***

You both come across an old abandoned looking.. dorm room?
"It's only me you and Rin in this whole building, but your room is right across from ours. You can change the room if you'd like." He says with a gentle smile.
"Oh wow. No that's perfect." You bow your head. "Thank you Yukio." He walks past you into the building. But before he does, his hand goes on your shoulder and his mouth close to your ear.
"That's Mr. Okumara to you, (y/n)." He whispers with an assertive yet sexy tone. What was that? Your mind raced. Before you could do anything he motioned for you to come in. You walked into the building, and up to your room. You bowed to Yukio, your suitcase in hand.
"Thank you Mr. Okumara." He smiled and waved, leaving you to go into your room. You turned and opened the door. An old building this was. You could easily settle in though.

***

After unpacking everything and getting settled in, you had to change into your uniform for class. You got your skirt and socks on. When you were buttoning up your shirt, your door is whipped open. There stood a smiling boy with blue-black hair. As soon as he realized your lace bra was showing, he screamed. Yukio ran out to see what was going on. When his eyes landed on you he couldn't rip them off. His cheeks heated up. You squealed, shutting your door.

*Yukios P.O.V*

I ran out to see what the hell Rin was screaming about, and there she was, standing there innocently with her white lace bra and breasts clearly showing. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. My face heated up completely. She squeals, and shuts the door. As soon as I come back to my senses, which was quickly, I hit Rin on the back of the head.
"Have you ever heard of knocking?"
"I mean, eheh, I didn't expect that.." He says breathlessly on the ground.
"I didn't either.."

*Your P.O.V*

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh.." You mutter. You shake your head, then button up your shirt. You grab your school bag. Quietly, you open your door. You hear Yukio scolding Rin. You blush and look down, running out of the building.

***

About half way into the school, you realize something.
You're lost.
"Oh crap.." You mutter, and kick the trash can beside you.
"Uh, hey, are you lost?" You turn to see a guy with bleached hair down the middle and a bunch of piercings on him.
"Yeah, could you help me?"
"Ofcourse, which class are you going to?"
"Mr. Tsubaki."
"Ooh, you're in the same class as me. Come on." You nod and you both start walking through the hallways. You come across a door that looks completely like a normal classroom door but when you walk in its a giant room with huge frogs in a Pitt below you. In your class was Rin. This was going to be a long class.

***

You followed your classmates to the next classroom. This was a normal, organized classroom. You sat down next to a pink haired guy. He glanced at you then gasped.
"Wow, you're a beautiful girl!" Just as he said that, Yukio walked in the room. His eyes scanned the classroom, landing on you. Quickly, he looked away. Hiding what you presume was him blushing.
"I'm Shima. What's your name?" You felt Yukios eyes on you.
"I'm (y/n)."
"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He winks, and Yukio clears his throat.
"Class, we have a new student."
"A hot one!" Shima yells and you blush and look away. Yukio was starting to look visibly annoyed. Or maybe... Jealous?
"Okay let's just get onto the lesson.." Yukio looks down and at the book.

***

Everyone was exiting the classroom aswell as you. You were the last out until a rough grasp grabbed your wrist and pulled you back into class. Shocked, you looked into Yukios assertive blue ones.
"Uh, Mr. Okumara..?" He realized how hard his grasp was, then let go. He smiled gently.
"Sorry (y/n), I didn't realize I had grabbed you that hard."
"I-Its fine."
"I just wanted to talk to you about your seating arrangement. In my class from now on you'll be sitting by Izumo." He sits on his chair and doesn't even look at you.
"May I ask why?" You try to grasp for eye contact so you could read him. But when he looks up, he's completely unreadable.
"Because Shima is foolish." You furrow your eyebrows, but nod. Turning around, you head off to lunch. You could feel his eyes scanning your body. As soon as you get out of the classroom, Rin, Shima, and Bond come ambush you.
"Let's go for lunch eh, (y/n)?" Although it didn't really seem like a question. As you were being dragged down the hallway Yukio was behind you all. He was going out for lunch.
"Boys," His voice rang out. "That's not how you treat a lady."
"Okay then since you're so smart show us!" Yukio smirks, and walks over to you.
"(y/n), would you like to eat lunch with me?" You blush and look away, slowly nodding your head. "Then let's go to lunch. This way," He grabs your wrist. It looked gentle, but it really wasn't. He gripped your wrist so hard it felt like it could cut off your circulation. He was so strong.
"Wait, did he just steal or lunch date?" You hear them all sighing and whining. You giggle.
"What did you bring for lunch?" Yukio asks, still looking ahead as you realized you were going to a bench in a more empty area.
"Just rice and a grilled chicken wrap with my drink." He nods. He sits down on the bench, patting beside him. You sit down beside him. You unwrap your lunch and take a bite.
"Mr. Okumara," You turn your head slightly to him.
"Yes?"
"Did you move me away from Shima because you were jealous?" It made more sense to you. "Not that I think you like me or anything its just that you took me away from them too.." Yukio stares into your eyes.
"Like I would be jealous." He turns back to his food and continues eating. You feel a bit hurt by his words. But then again you shouldn't have thought you had a chance with him.
"I'm gonna go back to my dorm." You state nonchalantly. You get up and pack your leftover lunch.
"Whys that?"
"I feel sick right now. I'm going to go rest."
Yukio looked at you suspiciously.
"I'll walk you there." You jerk back only slightly.
"No its alright!" You quickly reply. He shakes his head. He stands up, packing his lunch then grabbing your wrist again. He drags you back to the dorm room, an angry vibe seeping out of his body language. You both arrive at the dorm.
"Thank you, Mr. Okumara." You bow then turn to leave inside. All of a sudden, he pulls you back by your wrist, grabs your other wrist and pins you to the wall.
"Uh, Yukio?" You ask, a bit of fear dripping from your tongue.
"Mr. Okumara. If I find out you're lying about being sick I won't be too happy. This is your first day, and you're spending the rest of it at home." He looks into your eyes sternly. He let's go of you, and walks away swiftly. "I'll be back to check on you." Shocked and flustered, you remained there for a bit, watching him walk away. Then you came to your senses and walked inside.

Let me know if I should continue this story.