Chapter 13

✿◕‿◕✿ Tessa's P.O.V

We had about forty-five minutes before our flight would take off. Keaton was playing that stupid candy crush game on his phone. Am I the only one who finds that game boring? I don’t get what is so addicting about the game. While Drake on the other hand, he’s been staring at the ceiling for the past half an hour.

“I’m going to get Starbucks, they have such weird food here. Do you two want anything?” Keaton slipped his phone inside his pocket as he got up from the green chair.

“Yea, can you please get me a Hazelnut Macchiato?” Drake politely asked in a dull bored tone.

“What about you Tessa? Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino with two chocolate chips on the side as usual?” Keaton asked, before I sent him a huge grin while nodding.

“Be back in a few.”

“So he knows your usual huh? I don’t know Tessa, I didn’t think you guys were each other’s  type.” Drake suspiciously asked.

“Oh shut up Drake. What about you a Kaylenne? I heard what you said in the kitchen when Keaton mentioned her. And you wouldn’t stop looking at the entrance of the lounge since we got here.”

“What? What are you talking about, I know a Kayla.” He nervously replied.

“I didn’t think you would forget me that quickly Drake,” Said a voice coming out of nowhere. I took a glance to the side of my chair to see Kaylenne standing there with her carryon in her left arm.

“Glad you remember me sweetheart, but I don’t recall knowing a Kayla.” My brother quickly replied, also giving her his signature wink before returning back to staring at the ceiling. He took out his phone and popped his ear buds in.

“Your brother’s an ass you know?” She plopped onto the seat right next to me.

“I’m the one that had to live with him for the last eighteen years remember?  So c’mon spill, what’s going on between you and my brother?”

“We met at Keaton’s party a while back, went on one date and after that he never answered my calls again. I’m surprise that you two are actually related.” She honestly admitted before sending him a death glare.

“If you want I can beat his as for you?” I said, hoping that I could make this situation less awkward than it has already become.

“It’s okay. Drake was kind of my booty call anyways. Before you transferred to our school, I had a pretty bad break up with this guy.”

“All passengers on flight 5698 to Miami, please get ready to board the plane in a few minutes. Can we please have all passengers in the first class to start making their way towards the gate with your passport and boarding pass.” A female voice said over the intercom.

“Finally, the drinks are here.” I mumbled to myself as I saw Keaton walking back in the distance with a tray filled with drinks in his hands.

“Almost thought you were going to be a no show KayKay.” He handed us our drinks, he even bought one for Kaylenne.

“My mom made me stop by her office to check what I brought in my suitcase, she was afraid I was going to bring something scandalous. And stop calling me Kay-Kay cous, I’m not five anymore.” She rolled her eyes inattentively.

“Whatever Kay-Kay, C’mon we better start boarding the plane.”  I grabbed onto my bag, following Keaton as he lead us to the gates.

After presenting the necessary information to the flight attendant, she showed us to our seats. She had the creepiest smile ever, as she stared at us carefully. Well most of the stares were for Keaton and Drake.