Chapter 1

(Maya's POV)

"Lexi Nicole! Come here!" I yelled to my 5 year old daughter who was running around the house like a mad man. I looked at Wesley who was sitting there watching me. "Wesley! Control your daughter!" We found out we were having Lexi when we got back from our honeymoon to Jamaica. 

"Why?" He whined. I glared at him.

"This is payback for all the shit you've done over the years Wes, she is exactly like you." I said. He sighed and got up before running after her. I sat down on the couch beside Keaton who was holding him and Frankie's nearly new born son Quinton. He looked at me and laughed. 

"She's your daughter." He said.

"No, she's Wes' little mini me." I said. He laughed again. Wes came back in the room holding Lexi under his arm while she was giggling and squirming like crazy. He looked at her and smiled before shaking his head. "She has him wrapped around his finger too." I sighed. Keaton laughed again and shook his head. Izzy walked in the room with her and Drew's 4 year old daughter Charlie, Drew right behind them. 

"Maya!" Ashley yelled, coming into my house. She's pregnant with a baby girl and really big. She has a basketball belly and is due any minute. Her husbands name is Matt and he's really sweet to her. Wesley sat by me with Lexi in his lap and kissed my cheek. 

"Hey Ash. How's the baby?" I asked. She put her hand on her stomach and and her eyes went wide.

"Wont let me sleep." She said. I laughed and nodded.

"I know your pain." I said. Wes scoffed.

"I know your pain. She tossed and turned all night, making me lose sleep, all because of this little devil right here." He said and started to tickle Lex. She giggled like crazy.

"Daddy! Stop!" She squealed. I smiled at them. 

"Whats the magic word?" He asked while grinning at her. 

"Gummy bears!" She squealed and he stopped. She wrapped her little arms around his neck and hugged him. He smiled and did the same. 

"When do you go on tour again?" Ashley asked the guys. 

"Next year sometime." Drew said sitting back. She nodded and sat down in a chair. "Where's Matt?" He asked her.

"Work." She said and he nodded. "What about Frankie?"

"In the kitchen!" She called. Ashley smiled and got up to walk in there. 

"Wow, it's late!" Izzy said. 

"Time for bed sweetheart." Wes said getting up and picking up Lexi. 

"I'm not tired though, daddy!" She whined. He rose and eyebrow at her and she sighed.

"Give me kisses." I said. She hugged me and kissed my cheek before Wes took her upstairs to put to bed.

**********************************************************

"We'll see you later!" Drew called while walking out the door. I waved and closed the door. That's the last of them. I went and sat next to Wes on the couch. He looked at me and smiled. 

"Tired?" He asked. 

"Exhausted." I answered. He nodded and yawned.

"Lets go to bed then." He said and got up. He pulled me off the couch and we headed up stairs to bed.