Damon and Stefan Salvatore's Hidden Secret

A/N alright guys this is my second story and I got the idea from a dream I had a couple nights ago but im just making it longer and having some fun with it...all of the characters except Courtney, belong to L.J. Smith I hope you all like it comment and vote please :)

Prologue

My name is Courtney Salvatore and yes Salvatore as in Damon and Stefan Salvatore of the founding family. They have no idea that I'm alive.  Back in 1865 I was born into the Salvatore family and Damon felt instantly protective of me, along with Stefan who adored me.  Whenever I fell while trying to walk Damon was always there for me.  Then when our father died, Damon and Stefan had met Katherine Peirce.  They were always with her and I was always stuck at home, but by this time I was 15.  I was searching for them always and I was walking in the woods behind our house one day looking for Damon and I ran into Katherine.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little Salvatore brat," she smiled.

"Where are my brothers? I winced a little when she put her hand on my shoulder.

"They are mine now and you can never have them back," she smiled. Next thing I know she has one arm around my neck and the other put up to my mouth and forcing me to drink her blook, that was very discusting and salty. She took her hand away from my mouth and wiped my lips clean, and her wound was gone. That was when I saw Damon and Stefan walk up.

"No! Courtney! Katherine don't do it please?!" he begged her.

"Damon what are you talking about?" was all I could get out because I couldn't believe he was standing there.

"Why not Damon? It will be fun? Katherine now had her hands where my jaw line was. I know now that she was going to kill me.

"Please Katherine anyone but her, she's my sister," Damon pleaded.

"Katherine please," Stefan piped up with tears in his eyes. "She's our sister,"

"Katherine your hurting me please stop," I pulled at her hands but they didn't budge.

"Too late!" she yelled and snapped my neck almost instantly killing me. Everything went black. The last thing I heard was Damon and Stefan scream "no!" as i fell to the ground.