Going Home

"Evie, is.... is that what I think it is??" George stuttered as he pointed over the horizon. The sun was setting leaving a faint glow and a shine on the water, and you could just about see a boat coming towards the shore.

"It is, it is, guys get the stuff WE'RE GOING HOME!!" George shouted as we raced back to the hut to only get stuff we really needed. We raced down to the shore. The captain got off the boat and said "I see you need a trip outta here, where to?" "Starling city" I replied.

"Aiden this is not the time." I grunted as Aiden ( Aiden was my other soul) knocked over things on the boat and made the boat sway. "We're going home Aiden okay so be patient." I said as we all sat in the back. The other guys understood about me and Aiden, I remember one time I was talking to Aiden in public and people gave me weird looks.

We saw the shore of Starling city...

Oliver Queen POV:

*On the T.v* "Evie Green, the rich  daughter of Martha and Mark Green has returned after being classified dead for 5 years after being involved in a boat wreck."

Oh my gosh. She was exactly like me. And it was Evie. I have to see her.

When I got to their house Evie was already there. I ran up to give her a hug "Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in ages!!" I said basically squeezing her to death " come talk" I said as we sat on the couch.

"What.... what happened?" I asked cautiously. She replied "Its hard to explain, but I'll try"

Guys I can't believe how many reads this has already, it has more than the first book I started. Please check out my other books and hopefully I'll update soon, post a  comment about fame, t.v and boats.

Luv chu

Cha x