Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Nicolas’s POV

Oh man she did it. She trusted us enough to let herself be touched in that way just to please us. I look over at Andrew and I know he knows that she is the one. The perfect person to complete our life, but will she accept us after this.

I see her hit an orgasm and jump in time to catch her. I tell her we are proud of her and we take her to our special room as Andrew thanks the 2 people we had meet us here. They are a couple we meet in New York.  We would have trusted no one but them with her.

We take her upstairs and strip off her dress. She had gained control of her legs already. “We are so proud of you thank you for showing us how far you would go to please us. But we will never share you again” I tell her.

“You belong to us” Andrew says as he fists his hands in her hair and pulls her head back. I take off my cloths since he appears to be naked already. “No one will ever touch you again” He tells her as he bends and sucks on her neck.

I hear her whimper. I then come and walk in back of her. “Do you agree to be with us, and only with us?” I ask her.

“Yes” she whispers.

“No you don’t understand. We want you to come live with us and be with us?” Andrew tells her.

“Yes I want to be with both of you. I will do whatever you want” she says and we can see the honesty in her face.

We look at each other and smile as we kiss her one at a time. Yes we will have fun with our woman.

Angel’s POV

Wow that was some hot loving we did in the Real dungeon as he calls it. Then he carried me to this door to the far left and inside was a gorgeous room complete with a 4 post bed and a red canopy on it..

I looked at him “This is my layer my love.” He tells me and then places me on the bed and continues to show me just how much stamina he has.

I think I fell in love with him. But I don’t know if he desires me more than my body. When he called me, my love I thought I would cry. But for now having his body is enough. But I hope he grows to love me…

Then I give my full atention to what he's doing to my body.

******

Lorenzo’s POV

Later that night things had gone as planned people left sated and happy. I was ecstatic that our business was doing so nicely.  Especially since I have a special visitor coming soon, I smirk at the thought of him here in my Dungeon he said it would be 2 weeks before he came.

I made my way to the gym room. It’s made to fulfill the trainer fantasy, but it is still a working gym. I strap on the gloves and start to punch the bag. I had to work off this extra adrenalin since Erika has been tiered and having morning sickness. I wanted her to rest.