Quality time

Mori POV (holy shit! Breathe! Breathe!)

Tuesday

I could still hear her words from yesterday,

~~~~
"I'm not scared of you! In fact I want nothing more than to spend time with my little giant!"
~~~~~

I still couldn't believe she said yes. I partially expected to be rejected.

I couldn't be forced to pay attention to Tamaki's 'plan'

"Boss! The subject doesn't seem to have any motivation, do something!" The twins said

"Grr why do we have to have such an uncooperative heroine?!" Tamaki said "Are you saying you hate being a host? That you hate this club?!"

He wasn't going to like the answer.

"To be honest I would have to say yes" Haruhi told him

Called it.

Tamaki went into his emo corner, per usual. But y/n followed him, to comfort him I guess. I didn't like it when they talked, I get it they're friends but they are very close and it kinda gets me irritated.

Tamaki is like an annoying itch, that you can't get rid of nor can you find the itch so you're scratching everywhere searching for that damn itch!

In an instant I thought of something to motivate Haruhi.

"Fancy tuna." I said loudly

"Oh, that's right! You didn't have any during last episodes dance did you?" Tamaki said walking to us

"Did you hear that? She's never had fancy tuna!" Hikaru said to Kaoru, "talk about a rough upbringing"

"If Haru-chan stayed in the host club she could eat lots of yummy things" Honey said

Haruhi laughed nervously "Just because I've never had it doesn't mean I'm willing to continue totrick people about my gender." Then she cracked "will I really get to try it?"

I zoned out again and I felt two arms wrap around my torso. I smirked and turned around.

"I see you have time for me now." I said jokingly

"I will always have time for you as long as you have time for me!" She said lovingly

I felt the need to kiss her. But I couldn't. We haven't told the club yet and y/n wants to keep it private. I don't think that they suspect anything, we aren't acting strange, we acted like this even before we were together.

"My house?" I asked quietly

"Yeah, my dad is making another renovation to mine." She said letting go of me.

I nodded and smiled.

I could call her mine, I could get jealous. I could kiss her, I could protect her.

I knew she didn't need protection, she could beat any man out there. But I would never make her lift another finger ever again.

"Y/n, you'll be with Mori, and Honey-senpai, I have your costumes here." Kyoya said handing our costumes.

I carried y/n's costume and told everyone goodbye, it was time to leave and normally I would stay and witness their foolishness but today I was spending time with my girlfriend.