Introduction

I have decided to participate in the  National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo).  I don't know how far I will get or if I will even finish it - but that's half the fun - not knowing how you will cope! LOL

SYNOPSIS

Chaser Switch is a Time Agent for the "Genetic Marker Agency for the prevention of crime through Time Manipulation" or GMAPT for short. He finds out an old friend of the family has been killed and he decides to take on the case. All children are injected with a genetic 'Time Marker' at birth, which is switched on and registered with the agency on day one and links each child to the place and time of their birth. When a criminal decides to go on the run by using time travel, their marker is activated and they can be traced through time. Coincidentally the murderer has the same genetic marker as Chaser, which means he was born the same day as chaser and in the same community. The registration shows they were born in a different part of town but Chaser is convinced he must know the perpetrator as the registration number shows they attended the same community college. The race is on to catch the killer but will the similarities they share make the case as simple as Chaser hopes or will Time throw some strange obstacles in his way?