I met a jerk whose name is Seven.

Dedicated to
ZianneSan
spinner.gif

^I dedicate it to ate bella, the girl in the poster. No mean comments please, I know her PERSONALLY.

***

---

"I met a jerk whose name is Seven"

written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL


I N T R O D U C T I O N

***

"1% is the chance of falling in love with a jerk, ignoring 99% I fell in love."

- Annika Marie Reyes

***



"Kuha mo akong pagkain,"

"Anong pagkain?!"

"Bili mo ako ng chocolate sa canteen!"


Pumunta ako sa canteen para bumili ng pinabibili nya at bumalik ulit sa kanya, "Eto oh!"


"Thank you. Ah nakalimutan ko, bumalik ka ulit sa canteen at ibili mo ako ng juice!"


Sinunod ko sya at bumili ng juice.


"Eto oh!"


"Ah oo nga pala, may nakalimutan pa ako---"

"ANO NANAMAN?!" I've reached my limit, nasa may rooftop kami which apparently is the 4th floor ng school building namin at kanina nya pa ako inuutusan magbaba akyat para bumili ng pagkain nya sa canteen na nasa first floor!


"GUSTO MO UMPOG KO ULO MO PARA TUMINO YANG MEMORYA MO HA?!!"


"Oh ang puso," tumayo sya sa pagkakahiga nya at pinatong ang kamay sa may balikat ko at bumulong sa aking tenga habang ngumingiti ng mapangasar, "Relax lang, wag magalit tandaan ako ang boss mo."


"BOSS MO YOUR FACE!"

"Ow? Eh paano ito?" pinakita nya sakin yung necklace nyang may laman ng memory card ng cellphone nya.

"ARGH, BIGAY MO SAKIN YAN!!!"

"Not after a month of your slavery." 



"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST JERK EVER, SEVEN ASTUTE." I said in his face with gritted teeth and closed fists.


"AND SO ARE YOU, MS. ANNIKA MARIE REYES." he smiled at me and turned around. He told me while waving his hands as he walks away, "WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU ARE MY TOY FOR A MONTH. WELL, YOU CAN BE FREE FROM ME BUT IT WOULDN'T BE MY FAULT IF ANYONE GETS TO KNOW YOUR SECRET, MS. LOVED BY EVERYONE?"



And after that, he left me there standing on the rooftop with mixed emotions.



I am Seven Astute's secret slave for 1month ... why?! I am someone who is loved in this school, I am Ms. Class President and Ms. Friend of All, but I am doing something that when everyone gets to know about it, I'LL BE HATED.


Unfortunately, that jerk Seven Astute caught me in the act and even took pictures and a video of me which are saved on his cell phone's memory card. He keeps the memory card in his necklace and I badly wanted to get it.



He took advantage of it and I became his slave in exchange of shutting his mouth and deleting all files that he has.



What will I do? I hate him, I hate Seven Astute. He's a total jerk. >__<


***

PROPERTY OF HTTP://HAVEYOUSEENTHISGIRL.YOLASITE.COM

Comments & Reviews (1409)

Login or Facebook Sign in with Twitter


library_icon_grey.png Add share_icon_grey.png Share

Media

I met a jerk whose name is Seven

Cast

Yuanneas Annika Marie Reyes
Melmar Magnoas Seven Astute
Maira Toas Yuri

Who's Reading

Recommended