(26) Savior

Hi yo peeps!

Como estā, patinho?

Tomi kemon acho?

HOW'S IT GOING?

Don't be a stranger guys, cause I'm not. You can ask me anything you want! -And I'd try answering them!

Thank you for everything guys, love ya!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"Years ago, in summer, I and my family went to a hill! Then I and my brother saw some sheep and pigs and my brother, Bart, immediately cried wolf!" Beth laughed hysterically, making me cringe slightly but smile nicely, knowing a specific person who does this.

His name starts with a West and ends with On.

I, Dean, and Beth gathered here in Beth's living room, having storytelling about our past. Dean guessed that maybe once I think about the past, maybe I'd get some of my lost memories.

Beth is currently telling us a story about her family's experience on a random hill. -And apparently, she thinks it's funny.

I looked at Dean and smiled genuinely when I saw him laughing wholeheartedly while looking at her with love pure in his eyes.

How I wish that someone would look at me like that one day.

"Your turn, Chel." Dean grinned as he wrapped an arm around Beth's waist, making her cuddle a little bit closer to him.

"Uh..." I raised an eyebrow, "No it's not. It's yours."

Beth chuckled, "Go on Chel. Dean here doesn't have a sense of humor as I do."

U-huh?

Dean smirked with a knowing look, "Of course."

I shook my head with a smile and crossed my arms. "There was this time when I and Charlie went hiking together-"

"Not the latest ones, Chel." She rolled her eyes, "Give us the... ancient ones."

I quirked my lips, "Well... When we were 12, I and Charlie went to an anime expo for the first time-"

"Ancient ones Vanch." Dean laughed, "Older!"

"Well... There was this one time when we were 4, we tried playing the piano for the very first time. I remembered it because my ear got hurt very badly." I smiled, remembering the piece Charlie was trying to play. Mary Had A Little Lamb.

"Why is Charlie in all your memories, Vanch?" Dean asked, making me shrug my shoulders.

"We literally grew up with each other. We were also literally best friends ever since we were still in our mothers' womb." I grinned, "My mom and his mom were besties since they were young too." I explained, "So we literally know about each other's little secrets and flaws."

Then I remembered his latest huge butt lie, "Well, not all of it." I whispered the last part.

"It's funny how you fell on him while he simply stands there and not noticing it." Dean chuckled, making me smile sadly.

"But hey, at least he was the one who brought you to the hospital." Beth tried lightening the mood.

"Yeah." I shrugged, "He was just being a good best friend."

Wait a minute.

I frowned, "What do you mean about the 'at least he was the one who brought you to the hospital'?"

"Hmm?" He asked, "What about it?"

"He wasn't with us during the crash." I explained, "He doesn't even know where we were going!" Don't tell me that he lied about that... again.

"He wasn't with us during the crash, but he was with us," Dean explained, making me frown more.

"I don't get you..."

"He was the one who found you and Dean. The road you guys took was a route not found in any maps, it was not even counted as a road!" Beth licked her lips before continuing, "It was a good thing that Charlie's car was behind yours. He was the one who called the ambulance and took care of the first aids and stuff."

What?

"Yeah." Dean nodded, "Without that blind prick, we would've died and not even one living soul would've known."

What?

"Without Charlie, I would've continued on hating Dean and die in the future thinking you've abandoned everyone."

Again... What?

"Excuse me..." I muttered silently, walking outside the room and left the happy couple alone.

I grabbed my phone and called a number I didn't think I'd be calling anytime soon. I gulped silently as he answered his phone. "... Vanch?"