1-JENNA-

(buzzing sound)

what's that noise? Ugh. Can somebody kill it PLEASE? I don't remember setting an alarm before going to bed. Wait. The bed.

Opening my eyes, I examined the bed. It was a single deluxe with nice and fluffy pillows and the blanket was as soft as a baby's butt cheeks.

WHOAH. i never in million days did own a deluxe bed. Heck mine was a folding one that can also be a semi-couch. whoah. white walls? blue curtains? book shelves with actual books? study table? large dresser with 3 mirrors? And that has to be the biggest closet I've ever seen.

I thought all of these to myself trying to take in the room I was in.

WAIT. this is definitely not my room. what if I've been kidnapped by some creepy old guy or some rapist or even worse ALIENS!.

Thinking all these possibilities made my heart beat twice faster. Now, don't get me wrong. I had a history with aliens back when I was little. What a shuddering memory.

Right before i was about to shout, the door to my right busted open and a bright light was shown. *gasp*.

ALIENS.

DEFINITELY ALIENS.

ALIENS. ALIENS. ALIENS.

I kept repeating the word in my mind.

     What if they'll torture me so just I can tell them human's secret. *gasps*

     I don't even know our secret! *gasps hard*

    Oh my. What if they'll use my body for scientific what nots. *gasps really hard*

    or WORSE, make me a bride to their supreme leader. Or even worse--- mom!

"rise and shine sleepy Nenny beauty!" a woman chirped inside 'My room'

"mom? Mom?! MOM!" I happily screamed and was about to get up and hug my mother but a sudden headache caused me to plop back in bed. At least I was happy that there wasn't any aliens---yet. I still got my eye on you!

"oow! I'm never gonna get used to this! And it's not 'Nenny' it's 'Jenna'" I said smiling.

"awe. There now. Hey is something wrong?" mom asked.

Ha. Is something wrong? How about waking up in a very different room which by the way is very gorgeous and being crept out if I was kidnapped or worse be abducted by aliens and be married and have kids with their king!!

I shuddered at the last thought. I all but wanted to rant these to my mother but reminded myself that it was mom. No matter how annoying she can be. pffft. MOMS.

"uh, where are we?" I asked confusion clear in my face.

"Your room silly!" mom joked while playfully slapping my arm. I however didn't laugh or smile. Just gave her a sarcastic 'oh-really?' face.

"oh alright. We're in the land where you never grow up!" mom happily screamed and filled the room with noise. Can you believe she is a mother?

"oh-oh-oh can I be tinker bell?" I asked with fake happiness clear in my voice

"sorry hon, that role is for me. you can be stinky if you want" she said that and stuck her tongue out.

"oh come on mom, answers. PLEASE." I begged. Although I don't usually beg but when you have 'those-moments' where in you really want something but you know you have to work double just to have that something. yeah, 'those moments'

"oh okay we're in Sunny Island dear!" she happily chirped and my head did a spin. whoah.

Whoah-pop-poh. SUNNY ISLAND? How? When? Why?

Really?

"Last night. We arrived here last night." mom said as if reading my mind. "isn't this place amazing? It's been a long time since I was here." mom stated. Yeah, she was from here, and they call her Sherly.

"SUNNY ISLAND?" I asked for confirmation. Confusion wrapped my face.

OH. KING.OF.BARNICLES.