Chapter 13

Harry's POV

"So as you all may know, I'm dating the beautiful Lisa Michelle Cimorelli. I've dated a few people before her, but she's different then the others. She doesn't care that I'm in One Direction, she doesn't care about all the girls that want me, and she definitely doesn't care what degrading things people say about me. You see, Lisa. She's awesome, amazing, beautiful, she means the world to me. So I'd like to invite her out to the stage for a few minutes. Lisa?" I said looking to where she was coming out. She shook her head 'no'.

"Give me a second." I sis before joggin over to her.

"Lisa babe. What's wrong?"

"I can't go out there."

"Why? You were just out there?"

"I don't know Harry. I just can't."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Then trust me and come out here." I took her hand and walked slowly out to the stage. She looked stunning today, like usual.

As soon as we walked out, the crowd erupted in cheers, screams, and hollers.

"In case you didn't pay attention to the performance before us, this is Lisa. Isn't she beautiful?" I heard a lot of cheers, and wolf whistles.

"She's mine." I joked into the mic.

"Anyways, as I was saying before. She means the world to me. It's hard for her to trust people now because of this stupid guy that broke her heart. But to promise her I will never ever break her heart, I got her a little something." I handed the microphone to Liam behind me and reached in my back pocket to get the ring.

"Lisa, I promise never to break your heart. To never be the reason why you're sad, or crying. I promise that I'll always be the one to cheer you up, and to be your rock." I held out the ring holder and opened it. She gasped at what she saw, she looked so happy. I took it out and placed it on her finger. "I promise"

I took her hands and looked her in the eyes. I slowly thinned the space between us by locking my lips with hers. The crowd around us cheered as we kissed.

"You mean so much to me. Don't forget that." I whispered in her ear.

"I won't." She said smiling.