Chapter Eight; My Bestest Friend's a Rogue.

"Ashtyn!" Chance shouted from outside the bathroom door, I ignored him and sat on the cold floor. "Ashy please?" he moaned sadly, I felt guilty and angry at the same time so after a couple of minutes I opened the door.

Chance was bearing his white glistening fangs and was growling at something, I walked out into the room and there I saw Yasmine hissing in a crouching position. She looked angry and had a wicked look in her now dark red eyes, by some instinct I walked slowly over to Chance and he pulled me into him protectively.

"Ashtyn?" Yasmine's soft tone startled me and I looked over at her, she was standing now with a confused expression.

"What do you want rogue?" Chance growled, Yasmine ignored him and continued to stare at me.

"You're one of them?" she whispered, the wickedness crawling back into her eyes. I nodded scarcely.

"Royalty! Filthy blood drinker!" she screeched.

"Shut up bitch. You have no idea what a shit person you are and too Zoe? She's only fucking human!"

"Oh but she's not is she Chancey? She's his cousin," she said giving us both spiteful looks.

"Just go away Yasmine or I'll be forced to kill you," Chance said from behind me, Yasmine looked at me directly.

"I'll kill you myself Ashtyn, filthy drinker!" she snarled jumping out the window. My legs shook my whole body shook, my best friend in the whole world wanted to kill me, the reason? Because I'm a vampire, and she's a rogue one.

"Zo's really your cousin?" I asked Chance stepping away from him, he nodded and smiled.

"You came to me,"

"Well I-just ugh shut up," I said trying to stop the smile creeping onto my face.

"Ashtyn about Tia, I-" I put my finger to his lips.

"I don't wanna talk Chance," I said giving him one last smile I exited the room, my face instantly dropping, feelings, not always my strong suit. I walked my new home looking into doors yes it was nosey but come on I would be living here for a bit before I could think of a plan to get outta here well that's only if I have no reason to stay.

"Bored?" a voice said from behind me as I wandered down the many corridors of the mansion, I jumped around to see an amused smile on Isabelle's face.

"Just wanted to get away from Chance," I shrugged, I swear I saw her eyes twinkle.

"What did he do dear?"

"I-er think he uh likes me," I said scratching my head awkwardly, she laughed heartily.

"Oh I know dear, I know,"

"So is there anything I can do?"

"We could go shopping?" she suggested, I frowned I thought I couldn't be with humans?

"But I thought bloodlust and shizz?"

"Yes but you'll be with me, your sire so you'll be okay. Besides I don't think your bloodlust is actually that bad," she shrugged.

"Okay then, shopping it is," I said forcing a smile, she grinned and turned on her heel I followed her obediently.

"Wow," I muttered as we walked into the third designer shop Isabelle had dragged me into.

"Mhmm, now sweetie you need a dress for the ball. We're holding a ball for the Leaten bloodline, to celebrate your presence in our family," she smiled, I could tell she had wanted a ball for ages. She just seemed like the type.