First Member (Mr Hybird)

He is the one who the word "GOOD" is made for him....he isn't rich tho and not poor...he is in the middle between them but when it's about his feelings he is litterialy can give you all his feelings and can do anything to make you happy....But he still can't understand the word "World" and still see all the people exactly like him and can't see any of people's Dark side he alaways think they are good so he can't deal with them......He always make them see how good he is but instead of showing him the same they become cruel and turn into monsters...no feeling....no heart....no "Human" inside them.
He face a problem that can make him suffer diying as long as he is alive,He suffers from an advanced level of overthinking that always make him feel alone like no one will understand him.The problem is it's like he handle all the world on his shoulders.
That overthinking level has developed into a mysterious phenomena " Feel Like A world live in your Brain"
Can you live in a crowded place with more than millions of people talking and the noise drove you to madness ?
That's a usual scene that happens everyday everynight but in his brain.
This made him so weak to talk .
Then if you want him to talk...tell me how far could he talk.There is no limit for his problems,no one can understande him and people just take it with ease when they see him crying everyday and they ask him " what's wrong with you ?" and he still can't talk and his only answer is a white blind crying eye staring at you hopes that you may feel what's inside.But you as a human you can't understand what inside It's the Ultimate Darkness with a light.....small light but it grows everyday S H E is that light.
SHE is the only reason he is still alive,She is his power source,she is his Overcoming problems source,He loves her more than a fuckin human mind can rate his love to her.
He can  sacfice himself for her. She is his heart and when she is damaged or hurt his heart hurts and may stop forever. He just wanna her happy,He feel like he is The leader of an empire that controls the whole world when he see her happy,when he see her MasterPiece smile.
When she smiles his heart smiles and jump like a 7 years old child happy cuz his father brought him a toy.
She still his only reason he is alive and breathing.
He feels,He always Feel her,Feel her smile and feel her cry and his worst feeling,The worst pain could he ever feel when she is hurt or feel like there's something wrong about her.
His only goal in life to see her Majestic smile on her little awesome cheeks,also Showing her the real mean of L O V E,that he always will be here for her,she's the most important thing in his all life.