Chapter 1:

A/N: HEY! I HAVE ANOTHER STORY IF YOU WOULD CHECK IT OUT I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/28482596-opening-up-for-one-direction-a-harry-styles

P.S. DON'T HATE ON ME I LIKE ONE DIRECTION I ONLY WROTE THIS TO FIT THE STORY!

Chapter 1:

KAYLA'S POV

"AND WERE HERE WITH ONE DIRECTION!!" I screamed to the filming camera with mock excitement. See I don't like One Direction call me weird but I just don't. They were late so this is the first I'm speaking to them, they have no idea I don't like them.

"So, guys would you like to introduce yourself to our viewers?"

"Sure, I'm Liam Payne, the sensible one."

"Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson, the funny one."

"The names Harry Styles, the cute one."

"Harry!" Liam playfully slapped him.

"Okay, sorry! The cheeky flirt." He winked at me, ew. I tried to hide my disgusted face but I think he caught it. Whatever, it didn't seem to faze him.

"I'm Niall, the Irish one!" He's kind of cute, no Kayla no!

"Vas Happnin Babe?" He winked at me, what the hell is with these guys?! "I'm Zayn Malik, the mysterious one, and the hot one." Well, he's not wrong! Kayla, shut up! (lol)

"So, now that this introduction is over can we start this interview?" They all nodded.

"How are you guys handling this fame, are you used to it?"

"I don't think it's something you get used to." Harry Styles said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, it's fun it's not something you have to get used to. Plus, it's crazy man I don't know, we used to be nothing it's crazy that most people know who you are." Yeah, I bet most of them don't care about you. I tried to smile for the public.

"That's great." He smiled.

"Yeah, the fans are great."

"So, what about the Larry fans, they want to know if this 'Larry' is real?" Now, you're probably thinking she must be a fan if she knows this right? Wrong! I have to study the people I interview.

"Defiantly not." Louis replied.

"Not even a little?" I pushed.

"Nope." Harry said chuckling.

"Next, who's dating someone." None, of them raised there hands. (A/N: I KNOW SOME OF THEM HAVE GIRLFRIENDS I'M GOING TO HAVE THEM MEET THEM LATER ON MAYBE U'LL BE ONE OF THEM IF U WANT ;) )

"All single, wow." They chuckled.

"Were waiting for our princesses." Niall said.

"Aw, you here that guys?!" I faked excitement. "How about your new single that's coming out, 'live while were young'?"

"Were really excited for the fans to here it." Zayn said.

"Yeah, it's a new kind of sound." Liam said.

"Well that's great I'm sure were all excited to here it!" Yeah, everyone incept me.

"Are we ready for fan questions?" I asked.

"Sure." Zayn winked at me. What's with the winking? It's gross, just don't!

(I MADE UP THESE TWITTER USERNAMES I DON'T THINK THEY REALLY EXSIST)

" @KayKayDe16 (THIS IS REALLY MY TWITTER LOL) asks; 'would you guys ever date a fan?' "

"Of course." Niall answered.

"Yeah, it's a bonus." Zayn said.

"Yeah, I mean if they like your music it's really cool. Why would you not date a fan just because they like your music? I don't know" Harry shrugged. "I personally agree with Zayn, it's a bonus."

"Cool." I nodded. " @OneDirectionLover107 (I MADE THIS UP) asks; 'what's your guys favorite movies?"

"Toy story." Liam replied.

"I like toy story too." Niall agreed.

"You guys are going to laugh but, love actually." I had try to hold in a laugh at that. Seriously? Love actually? That's a chick flick.

"Interesting." I smiled.

"Don't make fun!" Harry pouted. He was slightly cute when he pouted, I said slightly!

"Insidious." Zayn said. 

"Marley and me." Louis said lastly.

"Do we have time for two more questions?" I asked them even though I knew I can it just makes me sound better.

"Yeah sure." Liam said. If I had to like one it would be Liam, if I had to! He's just so nice!

"Thanks." I smiled genuinely for the first time in the interview. " @BrazilLoves1D (AGAIN, I MADE IT UP IDK IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT. ALSO, IM NOT FROM BRAZIL BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A COOL PLACE) wants to know 'if your ever coming to Brazil and when?'"

"Of course, we will be going on there on our next tour." Zayn informed us.

 "Thanks, @Zayn_Maliklover (MADE UP!) asks; "What's your craziest fan experience."

"A fan once hid in the trash can at our hotel." Harry said.

"Wow, that's crazy!"

"Yeah, but we love our fans." Zayn smiled.

"Well, that's all the time we have for today, a big thank you to One Direction for being here!"

"Our pleasure." Niall said.

"Yeah, especially Zayn and Harrys'." Louis said earning a playful punch from both Harry and Zayn.

"Shut up!" Zayn whined.

"Goodnight New York!" I ended with.

A/N: I WAS WATCHING A ONE DIRECTION INTERVIEW AND I WAS LIKE WHAT IF I GOT TO INTERVIEW THEM SO THE IDEA CAME FROM THERE. I ALSO REALIZED I ALWAYS MAKE THE GIRL DISLIKE 1D OOPS LOL!

HARRY STYLES FANFICTION: http://www.wattpad.com/28482596-opening-up-for-one-direction-a-harry-styles

LINK ALSO IN THE FIRST COMMENT PLEASE READ!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ENJOY!

LOTS OF LOVE,

KAYLA<3