Mr. Taylor and My Mother

“You know what? I don’t give a fricken chicken! Your opinion is shit anyway! Your judgement too! You dating a thirty-eight year old slut who doesn’t care about you!” I screamed at him as he glared at me.

  “Oh yes! My judgements shit! You’re so right, why can’t I find a good girl! You found your good boy right? Cause to me it looks like Lydia Marlett and Becca Lower and Amanda Keyes found a good boy too! Hes just like Harrison, oh wait never mind he is Harrison!” He yelled back rolling his eyes.

  “Get the fuck out of my house you're not welcome here!” I screamed beginning to cry. He rolled his eyes.

  “I’m staying right here and there is not a damn thing you can do about it! I am the adult and you are the child!” He yelled, throwing his arms in the air. I reached onto the counter and grabbed something of the counter and threw it at him.

  “Did you just through a grapefruit at me?” He questioned shocked.

  “Yes it did!” I yelled still angry, grabbing a handful of the cooked pasta and threw it at him too.

  “Your so damn immature!” He yelled pulling pasta off his face.

  “Thats cause I’m seventeen!” I yelled back. You know what, you should just assume everything we said was screamed. We were almost always yelling at each other.

  “Well I’m twenty-two and old enough to date anyone I want!” He yelled and stuck his hand in the meatballs. Oh crap.

  “Jar-Ugh!” I yelled as a handful of meatballs and red sauce was thrown in my face.

  “I hate you!” I yelled trying to get the red sauce out of my eyes.

  “Love you too Maisy!” He yelled at my back as I searched for a tea towel.

  “Go fuck yourself Taylors!” I screamed over my shoulder as I stomped over to the stairs.

  “Maybe I will Evans! Maybe I will!” He called after me.

  “You are repulsive!” I screamed down at him before slamming my door and screaming.