I will fight till I find people that love me

Hi my name is Morgan Emma Caine, my real last name though is Puckerman.

Age: 13

Birthday: August 24 1999

Brothers: Noah and Jake Puckerman

Adopted parants: Mark and Diana Caine

Grade: Freshman in High school

Attends: William McKinley High School

Appearance:---->

About me: I'm abused by my "parents". I love to sing and dance. I'm flexible. I'm really skinny bc my parents don't really feed me. I have tan skin and long brown hair that goes down to my waist, I have big brown eyes too. I do love fashion and I wish I had clothes and things I can go out in public in and feel beautiful but I don't. If you knew I was a Puckerman you'd probably say I look like them. I love sports. I use to play lacrosse when my mom was alive. I had to stop when I went into the foster care, but I got to keep my equipment and I've been able to play at all my schools I went to. I box too. I'm a geek I guess you can say. I do like learning but I've always had problems in school. When I was younger I was diagnosed with 2 learning disabilities Dyslexia and ADHD (Attention Deficient Hyperactive Disorder) I try hard in school and some times it pays off and then some times it doesn't. I'm kinda shy. I would like to make friends but people tend to not talk to me because to them I'm "stupid". All I want is to find people to love me and to care about me. I want my real family. I don't know how much longer I can deal with my "parents". I just want Jake and Noah to know the truth. But I guess I'm just going to have to wait a little bit longer.  

 Authors Note:

Hey guys so I had this dream and I thought it could be a awesome story so I thought why not make it one. I really like this story and I hope people like my gleeks will like it too and read it and want me to continue writing it. So what do you guys think? Comment and vote and if you like it I'll post a chapter so let me know. Thanks guys. Love ya all.