I'm falling

~Back at school~

            Finally the last period which is also, abstract art. I walked into the art room and sat at an easel in the back. I was settling in when the bell rang. "Welcome to abstract art I'm your teacher Mr. Dier. We will start off the year by...." He couldn't finish because he walked in. Harry the boy I was determined to stay away from was in two of my classes. I groaned under my breath as he gave Mr. Dier his late pass.

"Well, Mr. Styles you can go and sit back by Ms. Jennings." I snapped my head up and saw he was pointing straight at me. Harry smirked at me then sat down, scooting his easel towards mine. I scooted over more and he just gave me a confused look. "What's wrong babe? Don't wanna sit by me?" He gave me a pouty lip so I bit mine to keep from smilimg. Oh my those bright green eyes. Those dark brown curls you just want to run you fingers through again and again, and those soft pink lips. I wonder what they would feel like against mine... WAIT what I'm I thinking. I want nothing to do with him. I Cleared my throat and started the assigment. It was to make any type of abstract you want. When I was done I just had a bunch of squiggly line and difrent shapes on my canvas. We turned in our projects and Mr. Dier said " Looks pretty good, great work." He smiled at me then took Harry's. He cleared his throat and said " Um, Mr. Styles this isn't very abstract is it?" He held up the canvas and I saw it was a picture if me! My dark skin hair and eyes. I was concentrated on my canvas. I blushed then grabbed my stuff then ran out in the hall. People were whistling and stuff when I left. 

I ran straight towards my locker and grabbed my stuff. As the end of the day bell rang I tried to get out of school as soon as possible but I was stopped by none other than Harry. " Where you going babe?" He asked cheekily. "Oh um you see I live in this place called a house, so thats where I'm going." I replied snarkishly. "Wow, don't have to be so rude I was just kidding around." He replied seeming hurt. That made me feel terrible, I didn't mean to really hurt his feelings. I bit my lip because it was the only thing keeping me from hugging and kissing him. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I replied. "Hey umm can I ask you a question?" Harry said dimissing my apology. "Yea sure" I said "Uh, do you maybe wanna hang out sometime?" He said shyly. My heart started racing my palms got sweaty and I could barely breath. I like a tiny bit but I can't take my chances. I mean I might fall agian and I can't let that happen. But should I just say yes to be poliet? "Sure I don't see why not" I said still trying to get out of school. " Ok so lets trade numbers and I'll text you later?" He said. I felt as if his voice were melting me. "Ok" I said as we traded numbers. I walked out of the school thinking about what I just got myself into.

A./N. Hey guys can I10 votes before I write again. I don't want to write if you guys don't like it.