Chapter 5

"WAKE UP ARIE!!!"

Who the hell is yelling at whatever time it is! UGH!!! Oh my Glob. Today is my first day of school. And its my birthday. It's both good and bad. Yesterday during are lunch time, I got told by Troy that I will be starting school at Star high. Weird. Anyways, I don't want to go to school but Angel bought me a special outfit for today and I 'have' to wear it.

I get up off my bed and find Ross.

"What the heck do you want?"

"Well, I am your new alarm clock princess." He smiles boyishly.

"Why do you have to keep calling me princess!?!"

"Because you are a princess." He states like its the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well get out. I have to get ready."

"Yes ma'm." He salutes.

I walk into the bathroom and make sure my door is locked in case someone decides to barge in. I take off my clothes and head in to the warm water. I use my new body wash form 'Bath and Body Works'. Right when you walk inside that place, you are hit with a million great smells. The scent I got was 'Japanese Cherry Blossom'. I walk out and dry myself with a fluffy towel. It's so fluffy. I walk out and begin to put on my clothes. It was a white dress with a black waist belt. I grab some bracelets and put on a leather jacket. The necklace I'm choosing is a heart shaped one. I found it on my bed along with a note. It said ' I hope you have a great first day. Happy birthday my apprentice, I know you will do well.' I don't know who it was from but it seemed really special.

I walk downstairs and find Ross waiting for me on the couch.

"YOU LOOK GREAT. I'm such a great designer!" I see Angel walk in along with Troy and Aidan.

"Yeah. You look fantastic. Just make sure no boys make a move on you." Aidan says. The rest of the guys agree.

"Yes Sir" I salute. Ross gets up from his spot and leads me to the door.

"Ladys first."

"What a gentleman" I giggle. We walk outside and I find a black and blue Lamborghini. It was beautiful. But not as beautiful as my dream car. Am Audi Volkswagon. My car will be just cute.

I didn't notice we arrived until Ross hit my head.

"Oww. What was that for?" I asked even though I knew why.

"You were spacing out princess." He said with a wolfish grin. I walked and a mumbled 'Douche' and I think he heard because he said and I quote ' That is not a girlish thing to say Princess'. I suppose he knows what girls say because of Angel. But I'm not just any girl, IM ARIELLA SKY LUNA PARKS, The most awesomest person in the world. Okay maybe not.

I walk inside the school with my head held high. People stared at me and whispered things like 'slut' and 'whore'. They don't know me but yet they still talk shit. I guess I'm really good lookign to see people actually paying attention. At my old school everyone hated me. (remember her new memories) Now I get to start fresh and change what people think about me at my new school. I won't be pushed around anymore or be bullied.

I walk up to the offoce door and see a old lady sleeping in her chair. I wonder why she i sleeping and know one cares. I walk up to the lady and shake her. She wakes up startled at my presence. It was quite cute actually. Her eyes got big and she almost fell off her chair.

"Hello there. How may I help you?"

"I am new here and I need my schedule, please."

"Name?"