Nightmares

Quinn's POV:

Africa was defiantly a way different atmosphere than America. It's way more busier, way more crowded, and wayyyyyy more hot. But also the people seem happy with the little that they have. They dance more, smile more, and are just generally nicer people. And I like that.

As I was focused on the road I heard Harry stir in his sleep. I glance over at him. His curls are wet with sweat and they peep out under his beanie.

His eyebrows are scrunched together almost painfully. His mouth is agape a little, and murmurs are coming out if his mouth that I can't understand. I look in the rear view mirror and see the rest of the boys asleep as well. Niall's head is on Liam's shoulder, and Liam is leaning on Louis who is leaning on Zayn.

I almost laugh at this.

They are like little girls cuddling.

Then as I focus on the road I hear Harry talk in his sleep, rather loudly.

"No. Don't leave me. Please. I thought-" he starts and I get curious.

What is he dreaming about?

"But.. I thought you loved me." He finishes and I actually feel sorry for him.

No.

He's a rich snobby celebrity.

I wipe any trace of pity for him away.

Then I hear soft painful cries, coming from Harry.

I look over and he's... Crying in his sleep...

"No. No. No" he says a little more loud.

"NO!" He shouts making me jump a little and all the boys, but Zayn, jump as well and their eyes shoot open.

"What's going on?!" Liam asks now wide awake and worried.

"I think Harry is having a bad dream." I tell him.

Liam sighs and slumps back down.

"Oh. Yeah he's been having those a lot..." He informs me not that I care though.

I take my free arm and shake Harry.

"Harry! Please wake up." I tell him and his eyes shoot open.

His breathing is heavy and he looks scared.

"You were having a dream and you woke them up." I say with no emotion.

He wipes his forehead and his eyes.

"I'm.. Sorry." Is all he says, and I can tell he is embarrassed.

"You okay Haz?" Liam asks.

He is so fatherly it's scary.

"Fine." Harry answers and he just looks out of the window, his eyes still glossy.

He has some serious problems I'm guessing.

Harry's POV:

I had the dream again.

But it wasn't really a dream.

It actually happened.

It was the memory of her leaving me.

I get to see it every night.

I get to be reminded on how much I was not good enough for her again and again.

It's like my own torture.

I look over at Quinn and she was focused on the road. Her auburn hair was tied neatly up In a pony tail, and she had no make up on but mascara I think.

And she was stunning. Breathtaking.

The old me would have charmed my way into a date, but I don't think I can ever get involved again with a girl.

I look out through the window and noticed we were approaching a village of some sort. I mean the houses didn't really look like houses at all. More like shacks.

As we got closer some kids began chasing after the van.

And for the first time, I saw Quinn smile.

Like really smile.

And let me tell you her smile was gorgeous.

This must be her passion.

Helping people. You know even if she is a little tough I bet she is a nice person. She probably just built up these tough walls because she is scared to let people in.

And now I'm determined to break the walls.