And Then In That Moment, I Discovered tumblr...Oh Dear Lord.

Do any of you know what tumblr is?

Because..I-

it's-

...go check it out for yourself..I basically live and breath tumblr..my life has been ruined. Right sorry I'm here to answer question xD.,

Paynette597 asks: Why can't you just steal his sand then? I mean, tell him you're going to use it for Jamie, and then you know... do that.

Steal ....STEAL some of Sandy's sand?! HAVE YOU NOT SEEN HIS SAND WHIP? HE IS ONE OF THE LAST PEOPLE I WANT TO GET ANGRY. *Sandy nods his head in agreement* Thanks though.

The_Turtle_Shell asks: *sits you in front of tumblr* now type in hijack or frostcup. Thoughts?

*logs into tumblr*

*types into search box*

....hm....hhmmmmm....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. *smirks* He wishes ;).

sailordorko asks: "I have a question you said you hang out with rapunzel hiccup and Merida right is rapunzel blonde or brunett at this moment in time becalmed also has rapunzel ever hit you with her frying pan of doom.''

Last time I saw punz (my nickname for Repunzel) she has brunette hair, short. Oh geez don't tell me she hit you too with her pan too? IT FLIPPEN HURTS! Do NOT underestimate her. I repeat, do NOT underestimate this girl and her frying pan...*dramatic pause*..of..DOOM!

NostalgicRose asks: "Were you the one who caused it to snow here somewhere in the Philippines? If yes, would you mind making it snow again, especially here in Zamboanga? It never got here. :("

My snow didn't make it too Zamboanga?! Oh no Snowflake I promise you I shall make it snow there as soon as possible :D.

Snowlight296 asks: "-Which animal do you like the most? O yea, can you swim or are you good at swimming?"

Hmmm..dogs are pretty awesome. Ferrets are cool, husky dogs, yeah I'll go with husky dogs :). No, I'm not to keen on swimming.

i-was-in-azkaban asks: "What would you do if I wrote fan fiction about you where the whole story was "Jack asked, jack asked, jack asked blah blah blah."? (if you don't get it say jack asked really fast xD)"

*confused at first*...*says jack asked really fast*...-_-

ronniekins asks: "What do you think about fangirl making x reader or love stories about you sorry if you already did this im too lazy to read the whole ask question thingy xD"

If it's like Black ice (pitch and I) then go stuff yourself, but, idk I really don't care xD.

Fullmetal12 asks: "Jack are you here in Minnesota because it is snow north of me! Oh how were your feeling when Jamie saw you?"

1. Yes i did, did you like my work? and 2. it was a total flood of relief..i just..and..I really can't express how amazing it was.

Secret_Geek asks: "Why cant you make it snow in florida!!??? *sniff**sniff**tear in eye and makes adorable face*"

WAIT WAIT DON'T CRY PLEASE DON'T CRY!!! I'll try to visit but Mother nature has like, this force field around places that I'm not supposed to come to. The places she has blocked off are harder to get in then North's work shop with his yetis on guard -_-.

abigail_etmanski asks: "I would love it if you read this... If you ever see me could you give me sign you're there? I could really use some help right now... :( P.S I believe"

I read it :), I will do everything in my effort to show to you that i am here for you, if anything is wrong don't be afraid to message me, I can help. Anything for my lovely snowflakes right? :)

Now if you excuse me The_Turtle_Shell has gotten me addicted to tumblr XD.

Okay, because I love you all, for the faith that you all have for believing I exist..everyone who asks a question with this at the end of their comment; "I believe" I promise I will follow you. :)

*I you don't have a question then comment on something that you find interesting or love, maybe a link to your favorite video or song. Ending the comment with "I believe".*