chapter one

It was out in a bar that I first got a glimpse of him but I was too occupied with his friend Scobz that i had a huge crush on but he didn't know. We had fun many people I knew were getting drunk but I didn't drink because of the previous night's drinking,

Hi, he greeted me, hey, I replied with a warm friendly smile. " dance girl get yo groove on" scobz was trying to get me dancing.

As the night went on a drunk girl appeared out of the blue and started giving him a lap dance, she was rubbing her fingers all over his face while her friends tried to pull her away from Luu, this gorgeous guy, he had a warm smile, puffy eyes, calm and looked respectable, but I took him as a normal hot guy and moved on.

Back with this drama of this unknown drunk girl, me and scobz make fun of him and keep laughing at the free show we are getting though Luu just stares at the girl and ignores us giving warm smiles to us and keeping his hands to himself than touching the drunk girl.

Just take her out she is embarrassing You help her friends, I shout to him over the loud music playing. Fine, he says heading out with the drunk girl.

A few minutes he comes back relieved of that burden, taking his pipe of shisha and enjoys the rest of his night. Later that night I hear some one talk over the music, Peps let's go he says as he got back from some other part of the bar with Luu.

We all head out me by scobz side, Luu opens for me the door, Jezz he is a gentleman too my thoughts linger but still just waving it off as I had done the time I first saw him.

Am brought back to reality when Scobz starts reminding me of the previous happenings of "LAST NIGHT NOOO!!!" I want to scream but he is laughing and I just can't find myself getting mad at that beautiful smile of his I kept looking at him all night my body speaking to me "kiss him damn you!  f*ck this shit " but I manage to pull my body together and telling it "he is yo friend chill take a chill pill I kept telling it"

We were in Luu's car but Scobs was driving as three of us engaged in a warm conversation when we pulled up at Xalma's hostel where I have been crashing since the accident at mine where a girl was killed by the hostel van that had lost control, I felt chills go down my back with the mere thought of the sight.

Scobs packs, the gentleman opens the door for me, thank you, I say with a smile praying am not blushing get yo sh*t together, you have a crush on his friend who is by the way smoking hot but there is something about these two boys that I don't get. Their charmers, noticed that at the bar, and first rule, charmers are dangerous people they'll charm you with their tantalizing smiles, get what they want and leave so, I'll keep it to crush level and burry it with me I think,smiling I am contented with my own thoughts.

I move towards Scobz, give him a good night hug though to be sincere I would want to have this Greek god hold me all night unfortunately I loosen my grip, let go and head to Luu, I did the same and headed down to the basement where the room I was sleeping in was.

As I lay there I was thinking of Scobz being next to me but I brushed the thought away sticking to "he is yo friend, get a grip though my body kept saying am sure you want to to taste those lips, hell yahh who wouldn't? did you miss the part I mentioned him being smoking hot!"