Riker Imagine Your First Fight (LONG)

WARNING YOU MIGHT CRY

You were sitting on your counter top on your laptop waiting for Riker to come home. You had gotten back from the set of your show almost four hours ago and you'd figure that Riker would be back at midnight. You scrolled through Tumblr and found a quote Sometimes us rock stars do crazy things, just to have something to write about. You smiled, but remembered he was gone. You were starting to get worried about him so you decided you would drive out to the studio. You saw a parking spot in the front but parked down the street just in case it was someone else's spot. You opened the door to the studio and walked down the hall and saw a blonde head that was definitely Riker's in the room. But...there was someone else in there too. A girl with black hair that you had never seen on your life! AND SHE WAS LEANING IN TO KISSING RIKER!!! You didn't want to barge in. You wanted to see what he would do. He let her lean in! The door was wide open so you just stood in the door way wondering how long it would take him to notice. You had enough so you said,"Wow! Is this some crazy things rock stars do so they can write a song about it?" You sounded calm as they pulled away from each other. The girl got up and tried running out of the room, you tripped her as she ran out causing her to Bob into a wall. You smirked as she turned and continued running out. Riker just looked at you in astonishment. "That was straight out rude", he said grabbing his guitar like nothing happened. You stood with the same astonished look on your face. You're an actress so you held back the tears that were trying to flood out. "Are you kidding me right now?!" He looked at you and shrugged, this can't be happening you thought to yourself. He continued strumming the guitar, you walked over to him and snatched it out of his hands. "What the hell, Riker?!" You were yelling now. He jerked up trying to grab it back,"What the HELL with you?! Why are you so freaking mad!?!?" He yelled back. You couldn't believe it,"You were just kissing a girl in front of me and stopped and sit here acting like nothing!!!!". You screamed in his face. He just sat there. "Riker", you said calmly feeling a single tear go down your face. You could've swore you saw him smile,"I'm not going to let you explain. All I want to know is who the hell you want to be with", you said quite calmly. He looked at you with a stupid look on his face. You held the guitar over your head threatening to smash it. He went bug-eyed,"(Y/N)! PUT THAT DOWN!!!". You just started at him giving him the same stupid look,"ANSWER MY FREAKING QUESTION!!!", you retorted. He just stood there before saying,"I...I don't know", he looked at you with an evil look that you had never seen before. "Are you on freaking drugs or something?", you looked in his eyes. He just shook his head at you reaching for the guitar. I'm an actress, you thought, if he wants to play this game I can too. "Well you know what came with this guitar", you said holding it over your head again. You heard multiple foot steps from behind and turned to see all of his siblings there now. You looked them in the eye and saw all of them in shock. You turned back to Riker,"our memories", you say slamming it down on a picture if you two he had in there. You still had the neck of the guitar in your hand, and you weren't acting anymore. Riker is acting like he's on drugs and now you were angry with him. You held it over your head ready to hit him with it. He turned his head around it you couldn't do it. You brought it back and you were about to do it when you felt two hands grab you by the waist and chuck you over their shoulder. Riker was scared and so were you. He looked like he regained his ability to think and so did you. Ross had you over his shoulder and was driving you home. You cried into the back seat of the car. Not knowing what to do.