Project Recreated

No, I am not dead. I have not been captured by aliens either. I've been off the radar for so long because I lost interest with this story and I've had probably the longest writer's block in history. I had done nothing to the plot line for two years. 

I've reread a few chapters of this story and honestly, I'm ashamed of the inconsistency and failed attempt at humor and unrelated events. This book sounded like the definition of cliche teen fic-slash-romance novels in the modern age. It makes me cringe up until now. I was twelve when I wrote this, and I had worse ideas at twelve.

SO I'm recreating Project Hollywood. It might be a bit confusing for older readers, so I suggest you scrap out everything you knew about Project Hollywood. I'm creating better-structured characters, a more fluid plot, and less overused events and terms. I'm going to write it in a different angle. I want this novel to be seen as flawed and quirked.

Technical Details:

1.) The first thing I'm going to do is to put up a new blurb, then demolish all the old chapters, then put up the chapters. I already have some chapters done, so I won't take as long as two years. That's a promise.

2.) Updates will still be irregular. Blame school for that.

3.) This notice is going to be up as long as my new blurb is unwritten.

Mushy Details:

1.) THANK YOU ALL for sticking with me and forgiving me even after the countless times I've brushed off all the 'please update' comments. Once I did update, and that was last year, but all I did was fix an apostrophe I found disturbing.

2.) I LOVE YOU for your support and most of all forgiving nature (hehe). This time around, I won't let you down.

3.) Please continue pouring down your random comments and trigger-happy votes. This book will need a lot of support now that it's going to get a face lift.

4.) THANKS AGAIN!