3-5

Louis doesn't get why Gemma wouldn't want to play with him, since she's seven and he's five he just thinks it's because she's older and a girl. He thinks he's pretty cool, but he doesn't really care anyways because now he gets to play with Harry and teach him how to play football (soccer). That and Harry always clings to him and Louis likes when the toddler wants Louis to carry him since even though he's five he feels in charge of his friend and he likes taking care of him.

So, they're walking on the dark green grass, with the bumps of grass patches and the ugly weeds that stick up taller than the normal ones in between the sidewalks. Then there's the end of the sidewalk, where it just randomly cuts off and there's a lonely spot of dirt with Harry's sloppy initials that they drew in it four minutes ago.

But Harry has a grip on Louis' hand, which is a tight grip, and he's trying to swing their arms even though Louis is holding his arm still on purpose. He's giggling at how the younger boy is laughing so hard just because he won't move his arm. But within seconds he calms down, and sinks into Louis' side, his hand slipping and his tiny fingers going to hold onto Louis' index finger, just like he always does.

"Are you tired?" Louis asks him, but he only shrugs and shakes his head, "okay. Do you wanna play something?" he smiles, and when Harry grins and runs away he laughs and chases after him. They get to the swings, and Harry tries pulling himself up, only to have Louis help since they were higher than others and he was too short to sit. "I'll push!" Louis exclaims, running around behind him. He laughs along with the three year old as he pushes him into the air, oblivious to the two boys mothers both watching them fondly.

They have fun. Even though they leave only ten minutes later when Louis' mum claims she needs to take baby Lottie, Louis' infant sister, back home. She was getting fussy and it was about time for her to be put down for a nap. She's a very sleepy baby, is what Louis claims. So he leaves with his mum, and not long after Harry and his mother leave as well.