Liam Payne (Help think of a title?)

I walked down the long narrow halls, and into the room labeled "Prep" I slid my bag off my shoulder and placed it on the ground beside the vanity. 

"hey" Sophie said sliding through the door "I cannot believe we are working on the X-Factor!" 

"I know!" I said laying all my beauty supplies out on the vanity "Your a backup dancer, and I do their hair and makeup"

"It just seams so... surreal" 

I nodded "You better go" I said "Good luck with the dancing!" 

"Good luck with, um their faces?" 

I laughed before shutting the door behind her, and pulling out a list of all the people I would be styling. 

"Cher, Rebecca, Aiden, and One Direction" I read to myself "easy enough four people" 

There was a knock at the door, before Cher Cole walked in. "Hello" she said. I was totally star struck for a moment I forgot to speak "..Hi" I managed to spit out "Hello, i'm Tyler" 

"Hello, so i'm going to introduce you to your contestants" she said instructing for them to walk in. "Cher Lloyd" she said pointing at her. She was tiny, and had long brown hair and large brown eyes. "Rebecca Ferguson" she said pointing at her. She was fairly tall, and dark skinned. She had curly hair and dark brown eyes. "Aiden Grimshaw" she said pointing to him. He was quite short, and looked very serious. He had short brown hair, and blue eyes. "And One Direction" she said. Five boys came running through the door shouting One Direction. I couldn't help but let out a laugh. The first one through the door had bleach blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. The second one was the shortest and had blueish green eyes, and brown flippy hair. The third one had a brown mohawk and gorgeous brown eyes. Then came one of the tallest, he had dark brown curly hair and bright green eyes. Then the other tallest. He had amazing light brown, curly hair, and matching eyes. 

"Well" Cher Cole said "Cher, Aiden, and One Direction it's time to choose your dancers. We will be back soon, Tyler" She said with a smile. 

"Whoever get's Sophie, well good luck!' I shouted. 

The shortest member of One Direction with long light brown hair, and blueish green eyes popped his head around the door "Why?" he asked 

"Because she can be a handful" I said laughing "But she is a great dancer" 

"hmm" He sighed "I see"

I nodded. "Does she happen to like carrots by any chance?" He asked 

"I guess, she eats a lot of food" I said "Why don't you ask her?"

"Maybe I will" He said scrunching his face up "Maybe I will" 

I shook my head laughing before turning around noticing Rebecca was still there "Oh" I said "sorry Rebecca. So what kind of look are you going for for tonight's show?"

(Its short, ik im about to write a longer one now) :)