Chapter 8

Lee Junghwan

Later that night, I watched Seojin from my room with a pair of binoculars and with the lights off. Since her window was open and the lights were on I could see her perfectly. She’s so interesting. She just sits on her butt all day doing work. Occasionally, she stretches. I guess you could call me a stalker… I really don’t know. I think she’s an interesting girl.

All of a sudden, warm breaths on the back of my neck. “What are we doing, hyung?” Minjun whispered into my ear. I flinched and dropped my binoculars. Eunnmi flipped the light switch on and scolded us. “What are you guys doing?!” She came over  to the both of us and thumped out foreheads. “OW! YA EUNMI I’M YOUR OPPA REMEMBER THAT!”  “ME TOO!” Minjun joined in. I rubbed my temple and looked at my reflection in her glasses. Thanks to her, now I have a red mark on my forehead.

Eunmi took the binoculars away from me and peered through them. “Who is she? And why are you…well I guess the right term here is ‘stalking’.” She gave it back to me and pushed her glasses up the brink of her nose. “Pfft. Who says I’m stalking her? It’s just Seojin…” I threw the binoculars on my bed and raised my hands up in defense. “Oh, please hyung. You’re into her, aren’t you? And Seojin noona?! Why her!?” Minjun’s eyes lit up. “Why, Minjun? You know her?” I asked.  “Yeah-“ Eunmi cut in. “Of course he would, she’s his girl-“ Minjun covered her mouth with his hand and dragged her out of the room, awkwardly laughing. “It’s nothing hyung!” He said, shutting the door behind him. My dongsaengs are weird.

-Meanwhile outside-

“Ya! You almost blew it, mi!” Minjun hissed. “I know.” Eunmi snickered. “30 won for me to shut up?” She extended her hand and waited. Minjun huffed. “Fine.”

Kwon Seojin

-Monday Morning-

“Jin baby, I was so worried about you!” Baro hugged me before history started.

“Oh please, you were too busy with your little sprout dance.” I hugged him back and pulled away for a second. “And ‘Jin baby?’ ” I raised an eyebrow and he puffed his cheeks out. “Yup. You’re officially my baby. Anyone hurts you or you need to talk to someone, I’m here.” He leaned in and puckered his lips for a kiss until Sandeul came and I ran up to him, causing Baro to faceplant onto the floor. “It’s ok...Too soon I guess…” He was left withered on the floor.

“Hey yo, did you practice?” I poked Sandeul’s shoulder and he nodded his head furiously. “Oh, good! Let’s practice during lunch, okay?” Before he could answer, Mr. Woo came in and the room became dead silent. Everyone took their seats. “Alright you useless children. I’ll explain what you you’re doing for 10 minutes and you will be working on something for the rest of the period. Understood?”

“Yes” The class responded. “Good. Now look at the board and you know what to do.” He held a sheet of paper in his hand and wrote on the board, constantly glancing at it. “

-An hour later-

After the bell rang, Mr. Woo dismissed us. I quickly gathered my stuff and headed out the door and headed towards my locker until someone pulled my back and dragged me into a corner, covering my mouth. I got the hand out of my mouth and turned around. “Missed me, babe?” Woohyun smirked. “You fag. And why would I?” I crossed my arms against my chest and he hovered over me, with my back against the lockers. “Aww, that’s not how you talk to oppa. Didn’t you miss me? Cause I missed you.” He tilted my chin with his thumb and I slapped his face. “No, I didn’t.” I said and walked to my locker to switch my books. Baro came from behind me and tapped my shoulder and I flinched. “You alright, Jin Baby?” He asked as we linked arms and headed to chemistry. “I’m fine” I said with a smile.

Kang Woohyun

I guess I came off a little too rough on her. I just miss her. “Ya, Woohyun. Are you listening to what I’m saying?” Soojung slapped my shoulder and got me out of my deep thinking. “Sorry.”

Lee Junghwan

I met up with Seojin during lunch outside in the yard on a bench under a big tree, since we won’t see each other for another period. I chewed on my carrot sticks as Seojin stared off into space. “Hey, are you okay?” I asked her. “Why’s everyone asking that…” She mumbled. “I’m fine though, thanks. So should we start practicing now, Bunnydeul?” Seojin eyed me and the pack of carrots and I put them down. “Stop calling me that!” I threw a carrot in her face and she just watched it fall to the floor. “Choding. Now focus!” She scooted closer to me, pointing out the notes and pitches. And how we’re gonna be positioned on stage…Let’s just not get started on that. Somehow, I started to watch her talk. The way her pink soft lips move. The sunlight looked down on her, the way she constantly made eye contact with me to make sure I was listening. I just nodded and smiled like an idiot. Her hair, no tied up into a ponytail. She’s really pretty. I shouldn’t get too attached to her. I scooted closer to the end of the bench but ended up falling on my butt. She giggled. Love at first sight must suck.

A/N: I haven’t exactly abandoned this story. Sorry for the long wait! And this isn’t the best chapter ever but an update is an update, right? I didn’t look over it because well, I never feel comfortable reading what I wrote >< Does the end even make sense? I’ve been going through a bad case of writer’s block lately to be honest. Anyone have any ideas for the next chapter? :3

OHOHOH and happy advanced birthdays to Onew and Jaejin!