*~~Prologue~~*

Alice was a young werewolf roughly around the age of five and very happy and giggly. Her father and mother love her and their son equally and with every single ounce of their soul, mind, and body. Her father and mother were the Alpha and Luna of the Silver Mist pack. They were great high rankers and they made and over all strong pack. No it wasn't the strongest, but they could hold their ground. They were a united team and were loved by all.

Rarely had they had to start conflict between them and another pack. Most of the time, they didn't even start it! Even rogues loved them and hoped, just maybe, that they would have mercy.

All of that haven of happiness and love had shattered for little Alice when her mother and father were killed by mysterious creatures.

Since then, Alice despised all creatures, be it vampires, humans, or even her own kind. She hated all of them. She wanted revenge on those who were inCluded in the making of their deaths. she wanted revenge on the leader who ordered the assignation. Plain and simple - she wanted revenge.

She has always had trust issues but when she was 5, it increased to the point where she only talked to her family - her parents and brother. Ever since that tragic day... well let's just say she hates everyone.

In return for the hidden hate, people hated her... and she doesn't like that but couldn't really care. What she cared about was her own brother hated her.

To put this all simple, her life was hell.

And she wasn't coming out.