Suprise Suprise

Ready for chapter two! Well, here it is. Hope you all enjoy it!

****************************************************************************************************************

They all hoped in their cars. I rode on my motorcycle, my ''baby''. Then we were off to the one place I swore I would never go back to. Funny, how things work out, sometimes. After about three hours on the road, we came to a stop we pulled up to a really BIG house bigger than I remembered. We got off in a minute. Only to find ourselves swarmed by my ex-family. The people whom I was sadly related to. My pack ran to me and surrounds me from them. They all know I hate being touched. The thought of their disgusting hands touching me, sickens me.

 Their pack was quite large but I didn't mind. What I did mind though, was when a hand tried to grab me my wrist. Luckily Egon grabbed the person who tried to grab me. He twisted the persons arm ''Don't TOUCH her'' he GROWED. They were all shocked but later relaxed. The person who tried to touched me was Stacey , I remember her, she was the school slut you know the girl that's popularly, captain of the cheerleader, wore the miniskirts and the 3x's too small tight shirts, she looked at me like if she was trying to remember who I was. I smirked ''take a picture bitch it lasts longer'', I said with a laugh. The guys laughed while she turned as red as a tomato. She turned her heels and with a ''humph'' she was gone.

She was always making the boys, she manipulated, to come after me she had them can me every day at school, in my house, and even at FAMILY parties. No one ever stopped her though, they would just laugh calling pathetic. Sometimes if I was in the bathroom hiding from them, she would come in and beat the crap of me. To me it hurt like hell but to her it was just a game she called ’’Catching Up''. The thought of the beating made me shiver, but I soon relaxed.

“Please come in, Jessica, John please grab their bags”, said Lucy. They nodded their head. I took a closer look at them. Jessica was just like Stacey she was a slut with mini shorts and a tight black tank-top her blond hair was in a ponytail and she was really pretty such a shame she had  too much makeup on. John on the other hand had blond hair blues eyes his hair was like the surfer type I remember him he was a BIG player. They grabbed our bags while staring at me I glared at them until they looked away. “Sorry about them and Stacey... she can be... very touchy” Lucy said. “Tell me about it”, I replied.

  We walked into the house I looked around still the same; we walked into the living room. “Alright lets all introduce our selves while we are all here” said my mother Lucy. My pack nodded their heads while the others signed in annoyance. “My name is Maria” said this dirty blond girl, she looked pretty cool, she had a leather jacket and black skinny jeans she was quite tall like us with a supermodel face. Next was Stacey she kept looking at my guys like they were a piece of candy, I wanted to tell her to wipe of the drool already. Then there were about three others until my ex-mates turn.

Still our mate’ said my wolf. ‘No he’s not he left us so he could fuck some other girls and you know it so get over him’, I yelled back at her. She shut up. ‘I’m sorry I didn’t mean to yell’, I said but she never replied. I felt bad for telling her that but it was the truth she had to accept it. Next it was our turn. Egon, Aaron, Matt, Andrew, and Emmett introduced themselves in a formal tone. Then Cady with her sarcastic tone. Followed by Izzy, who shockingly said very little. Then it was my turn “Remember me. Bitches” I said they all looked at me ‘‘Huff, maybe you don’t remember me anymore, I use to weigh over 200 pounds, had a terrible, unloving, self-centered family, needless to say anymore. They live here”. They all kept looking at me until Matthew, sniffed me his face quickly changed, “ Alex is that really you”, he picked me and spun me around until I kicked him in the shins ,really hard, and he went down almost dropping me but luckily I caught myself. What can I say I don’t like being touched! “Don’t touch me”, I yelled.

They all looked shocked. ,” I smirked when I saw a tear coming down his face “Surprise surprise” I said while leaving to my room.

***************************************************************************************************************

Hope you all liked it. Don't forget to comment, and vote!