Prologue + Disclaimer

Disclaimer
I don't own The 100, unfortunately.  All rights go to Jason Rothenberg. I only own my OC's and their plot lines.

                                Prologue
In Greek Mythology, there is such thing as Reincarnation. Reincarnation of any and every living thing - including the gods. No matter how powerful and immortal they might have been, the gods were not immortal. 

Eventually, their Ichor blood had to turn into the deep Crimson like the humans below. They had to reincarnate - they had to die. Out of all the gods, the twins Apollo and Artemis were to die in gruesome and bloodcurdling ways. Not that their reincarnations would ever know that until their own untimely and bloody deaths, just as the gods had once been.

Apollo and Artemis Fallen were exactly who their names said to be. 80 years after the nuclear apocalypse, 80 years after the reincarnations of the gods had died, the two twins were born to fulfill their destinies.

Matthew Daddario as Apollo Fallen
Emeraude Toubia as Artemis Fallen

*
Hey guys! I'm so excited to be writing this and I have so many ideas already to make this enjoyable for you guys. I got this plot idea from volatilemind and you guys should definitely check out her books.

Enjoy,
Julia