SAVE ME

I got home and settled down I looked around for a while to see if anyone was home but to my expectation nobody was home. I went to my room and put some sweats on because they were more comfortable. Then there was a ring at my door I looked to see who it was and I was furious. It was Chris I just opened the door to tell him to leave.

Hope: GO!!!!

Chris: babe can we talk.

Hope: no you fucked my hoe ass Bestfriend so you can fuck all these other hoes but just know when your fucking them I'm in your head.

I tried to close the door in his face but he shoved his foot in the door.

Hope: move your foot!

I said through gritted teeth.

Chris: I'm not done with you.

Then he forcefully shoved open the door and slapped me.

Hope: you mother-

He cut me off my punching in my face. I touched and noticed there was blood this bitch really crossed the line. He came to me and smashed his lips on to mine. I tried with all my might to push him off of me but he strength was nothing compared to mine. All I could think about was Jacob. He then put his hand under my shirt.
Hope: GET OFF OF ME!!

Chris: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Hope: PLEASE Chris!!
I said while crying.

Chris : you know what you ain't even worth it I don't even know why I came over here anyways I should've kept my ass at home and stayed with Aaliyah's fine ass!!!

After that he left and I quickly locked all of the doors. I was somewhat hurt by what Chris said but I really don't care because I'm not going to chase some faggot who obviously doesn't care so fuck it. After what just happened I was scared to stay alone so I decided to go to my other Bestfriend Milan's house.
_____________________________________________________________________

So how do you guys like it so far??
Comment, like it all that good stuff.

-Kayla ❤️