Chapter 8

VILU'S POV

I've been having morning sickness, mood swings, nausea for 2 weeks now and I can't even think why. Leon was already performing, Ludmi was at her place so I decided to invite Fran so we can hang. She said that she'll be here at six, so I had 30 minutes left. I was on the couch, procrastinating because why not. My show finished and I was having mood swings throughout the show. The news came one and was talking about some celebs and I decided to tune in.

NR: Next up is Leon Vargas was caught last night with a mystery girl and was talking, laughing and hugging. The question is does Violetta Castillo from Little Mix know about this? I mean she's the girlfriend of him so she should know right.

Wait what does that mean?

NR2: Speaking of Violetta Castillo. It looks like she has been gaining weight.

NR1: Yeah it seems that she and Leon may have been having way too much fun.

Oh hell no. I turned off the tv. What does she mean by "Gaining more weight". She doesn't mean pre..... I can't even say the word ugh. My train of thought was interrupt when there was a knock at my door.

V:Fran you came just in time.

Fran: UM okay?

I pulled her inside but gently so I wouldn't hurt her.

V: Oh by the way Hi.

She waved at me. I pulled up my shirt and asked.

V: Do I look that I am getting fat?

Fran: To be honest yes, by the way, I heard on the radio about that mystery girl.....Are you okay?

V: Yes I'm fine. Leon can see anybody he wants, I trust him.

An hour passed by and I couldn't help with all those questions so I interrupt Fran.

Fran: So I was li-

V: Fran I'm sorry, but WE to go to a store.

Fran: Why?

V: I think I..... might be preg-

I just couldn't say the word.

Fran: Pregnant?!

I nodded my head.

V: I mean why else have I been vomiting and having mood swings for god's sake! And there it goes.

Fran got up and looked at me.

Fran: Well are we going or not?

V: Well I have to get disguised because I don't want a magazine that turns into a news report of " Violetta Castillo not so innocent anyone and caught buying a pregnancy test!"

Fran rolled her eyes while I got disguised and we headed out. I was wearing a hoodie on with pockets so I could hide it.

-

1 minute was all I needed to find out the truth.

V:Fran!!!!

Fran: Are you pregnant?

V: I still don't know but if I am how am I going to tell Leon? He'll be touring for 6 months and he'll miss everything!

Fran: It's okay. We'll find out. Anyw-

Fran was cut off by the timer from my phone. I turned it off and look at her nervously. I looked at the test and heat was on. All I read was the word

Pregnant