Chapter 1: The Locker room

Blare POV

"Blare do you need me to give you a ride home today?" Bliss questioned as we walked out into the school parking lot.

"Yeah, I let Sky use the car today" I whispered hoping she wouldn't hear me. But I can tell by the look on her face that she heard me. We have been best friends since the first grade so she already knows that I am a complete push over when it come to my younger sister. I let Sky use my car so much she calls it her car.  Just as Bliss is about to lecture me I remembered I forgot me backpack in the gym locker room.

"Blare can you hold that thought I just remembered that I left my backpack in the gym locker room and I have to go get it!" I rushed out as I run back into the school building. I finally made it to the gym looker room doors. I ran toward my locker and got the shock of a life time...Bob My boyfriend of 4 years having sex with Sky! And both of them were really into it!

" Oh don't mind me I just here for my backpack" I yelled over their moans of pleasure. I grabbed my backpack which happened to be right next to them. Before I turned to walk back out of the locker room I looked them both in their shocked eyes and said " I am done! I gave both of you everything but I guess when one person gives everything in a relationship sooner or later it will destroy them." I whispered. As soon as I turn away the apologies came. "Bliss I'm so sorry it was a one time thing" Bob yelled while trying to put his pants on.

I walked out of the locker room and right in to my least favorite teacher Ms. Johnson. Can  this day get any worst? "Bliss is that you?" Ms. Johnson asked.

"Oh butter on toast you look horrible..Is this because I told your mom I expected more out of you" Ms. Johnson said with a grin.

" What are you talking about I had an A- n your class" I basically yelled "You are lucky you are a teacher or I would have been beat the shit out of you! I am so glad that I graduated an will never have to see your bitch ass again! I yelled and ran down the hall after seeing her shocked face. It felt so good to get that off my chest.

I made it back to the parking lot and spotted Blare by her Red Jaguar XJ. I soon as Blare sees me coming she immediately senses something wrong and run to me.

"What's wrong" Blare asked with a concerned look on her face as she wiped some tear off my face.I didn't even notice I was crying.

" Bob cheated on me with Shy..I caught them have sex in the locker room" I whispered.

" That poor bastard I am about to let him meet my fist" Blare stated with a look of determination as she tried to walk toward the school but I was pulling her back.

" Please Just take me to your house I don't want to take the chance of running into Sky at home." I pleaded he with my eyes.

Okay! Fine but next time I see him I am going ape shit on his ass!" Blare said with a crazy look in her eyes. I laughed as we got into the car. As I am shutting my door I see my Sky and Bob running toward the car. Blare notices to and locks the doors and speeds out of the parking lot faster then you can say honey milk. When we go to a stop light and looked at each other and busted out laughing! Highlight of my day.

We pulled up to Blares house and noticed her parents were gone as usual. Blare  and I looked at each other and nodded.I went down stairs to the basement to set up the train area and Blare went to get some Ben and Jerry ice cream and paper. After a 2 hour martial art training and 2 tubs of ice cream, and a lot crying while trying to explain was happened at school Blare and I had come up with the perfect plan to keep my mind off of Bob and Sky have sex.

" So me and you are going to take a trip to California and enjoy ourselves" Blare squealed. Blare get high off of ice cream. She become super loopy and girly. She acts like a child.

" Blare we can leave Kyle and Kate they would be devastated! I can't leave Kyle with Sky he hates her! He will hate me forever and I can't let him hate because he will spend his whole life trying to find me and he will run away from home when he gets older then he will go to a juvenile detention center and I will be the cause. Same with you and Kate." I rambled when I finished Blare through me a huge smile which made her look like the joker from the batman movies which creep me out because she is going to do or say something stupid.

" Lets kidnap them no one will ever know "Blare's  eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store.

" How about we ask if we can take them with us to California" I say with a smile knowing that Kyle and Kate would love this idea.

"Your no fun" Blare whines as she pouts like a toddler.

"Shut Up you big baby and call your mom and ask about Kate coming with us." Said laughed as I pulled out my phone to call my dad. I had to call 5 times before my dad answered.

"Hello"

"Hi Dad, Blare and I are going on a 2 month trip to California and I want to take Kyle with me and I need 40,000 dollars for expenses."

"Okay whatever I will have my assistant put the money in you account now. Bye" My dad hung up. What a loving family note that I am being sarcastic.

"What did you mom say" I ask Blare 

" She said yes" Blare shouted from excitement.

" Let's pack some clothes" I yelled as I ran up stairs to the closet that contain some of me and Kyle's clothes. I got 4 outfits for Kyle and I. As soon as I left the closet I hit with a medium size suitcase that knock me down. I final caught my breath and looked down the hallway to see a innocent looking Blare staring at me. I gave smirk and mouthed payback is coming then continued to stuff clothes in to the suitcase.

Blare met me her in car and we were off to pick Kyle and Kate up from school singing our heart out to Adele while fake crying. Once we signed the kids out of school we waited for them outside.

"Why are we getting picked up early" questioned Kate who like a younger 4 year old version of Blare but instead of having red hair like Blare she has light brown hair.

" Yeah I was really getting into my finger painting" Whined Kyle who looks like a 4 year old boy version of me who had curly dark brown and green eyes  instead of my blue eyes and my midnight black hair.

"We are taking you guys to California for 2 month" Blare and I yelled at the same time.

" Don't have to tell me twice" Kyle said before running to the car.

"Mommy Bliss will we go to Disneyland" asked Kate with a sweet smile. The kids calls Blare and I Mommy because we basically raised them.

"Yeah now get in the car so we can go" I said as I started to walk to the car

"Man we are the hottest kidnappers ever" Blare said with a smile.

"You we didn't kidnap them but I am Hot" I said with a smirk.

" Let me have my moment and I we are hot not just you"

" This trip is going to be thing but fun!!!"

-Tell me what you think about it!!! ~R