Ch.4 beaches

We all got into the car that we were taking to the beach. Ricky was driving and Connor was in the passenger seat with Trevor up front on Connors lap. I was sitting by the window while Kian sat next to me with Jc on the other side of him and Sam by the window.

I was having a axienty attack from being to squished and the thought of them seeing my stomach. Kian was holding my hand as I squeezed it trying to calm down. I was looking out the window trying to calm down.

As we started to drive down the road I started to feel better and i let go of Kians hand as everyone was singing to the lyrics. I joined with them enjoying the moment.

When we got to the beach I was the first to get out considering it was hella squished in there. Everyone left for the sand besides me and Kian.

"You okay?"he asked as I was leaning against the car.

"Yea Im fine" I say and start walking towards the beach.

"You seem scared why?" he asks walking next to me.

"Cause of my stomach " I mumble.

He nods and continues walking. Once we caught up to everyone else I sat down on the sand and watched all the people on the water. I felt a hand go on my shoulder as I looked to the side seeing who it was. Sam.

"You okay babygirl?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

"Um yea" I give him a confused look.

"I gotta talk to you about something come with me" he stands up taking my arm and pulling me up with him.

"Um okay" I say still confused.

"We'll be right back" he told the others as they nodded.

He took my arm and dragged me towards a building to where no one can see us.

"What do you-" he cut me off by cupping my Cheeks and kissing me hard.

I tried pulling away but his grip was hard.

"Stop Sam" I mumble trying to get him off me.

"Stop moving" he groaned. He sounded really pissed.

I continued to try to push him away but that only made him push me against the wall harder.

"Sam stop seriously Fucking stop"

"God dammit Jenn" he pulled away and slapped me against my cheek hard making me fall to the ground.

I cupped my cheek holding it as he leaned down next to me.

"Don't fucking stop me next time" he brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "You aren't gonna tell anyone about this either" he stood up and kicked me in the stomach before walking away leaving me on the ground curling in a ball crying.

I cried for about 10 minutes before I got up and started walking away holding my stomach.

I didn't know where we were because I didn't pay attention to where we drove.

I was walking along the sidewalk somewhere when I was pulled by my arm turning me around to see Kian.

He looks at me confused then looked at my cheek. I covered it up with my hand hoping he didn't see.

"What who did this to you?!" he takes my hand away as he ran his finger over my cheek slightly.

"N-nothing" I try to turn away but he had already wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug.

I hugged him back fighting back the tears.

I dont know how Sam is. And I dont want to find out.

He pulls away from the hug and kisses my cheek where the hand print was.

"Im taking you home" he pulls away and takes my hand as we walked to a bus stop.

Something doesn't feel right. My stomach feels gross.

I pull up my shirt slightly and see that my cuts were open and had sand all over them.

"Fuck." I mumble.

"What's up?" Kian asks looking at me as we were about to sit down at the bench.

"I just got sand on my stomach that's all its fine" I fake smiles and let my shirt fall.

He nods slightly as we sit down on the bench and wait for the bus.

"I texted the guys and told them we are going back home" Kian said beside me as I nod in response.

How the Fuck did it start bleeding. I had wraps on it. Where the Fuck did the wraps go?

The bus pulled up as the driver opened the door. Kian payed and took my hand taking me to the very back of the bus and let me take the window seat as he sat down next to me.

I had my hand played on my stomach trying to ease the stinging sensation.

It was starting to get late, it was around 7 and I was really tired. I played my head on Kians shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me towards him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
--

I felt complete coldness against my aide and warmness on the other. I nuzzled my bead into the warmness and curled into a ball against it. It felt hard but comforting as I fell back asleep.
-
Intense chapter damn