Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2012 Ashlyn Montgomery

All rights reserved. No part of this publication maybe reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means,including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case ofbrief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercialuses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to authordirectly.

ღ꧁ 💛 ꧂ღ

Author's Note

Greetings! 

You are reading the first draft of a very old story of mine. Currently, it is in the process of being revised and edited. 

Few things about the story before you proceed-

- Our MCs deal with topics of depression and assault in the story

-There is an age gap between the love interests and though this was completely 'normal' during this period, some readers find it unsettling. 

- Our hero is a bit hardheaded and brooding (a trope I adored back in the day though I've deviated significantly from these depictions in my later works)

-Although I endeavour to keep details as historically accurate as possible, some elements are adapted to accommodate my own style of dialogue and to add to my plot, so there are bound to be some discrepancies for the more fastidious eye

HEA guaranteed, as well as a few laughs along the way. 

Thank you for stopping by and supporting in anyway!

Ash x