Gerita

Heyyyyy I'm back with GERITA this time, bless this adorable ship that should be cannon anyway I hope you enjoy please vote or comment.( btw the picture above is Italy's dream 😏😏😏😏😏😏)
.....................................................
"ITALY GET OFF JOUR LAZE ARZE AND GET DOWN HERE"
Germany yelled at his lover although no one else knew the two were together except japan(He can smell the yaoi for god sakes).

"Ve~Germany I'm sorry I was sleeping I had a dream about PASTAAAAAA" he yawned.

Germany sighed"Vell jou better be on time tomorrow or jou vill have to run around ze track 50 times"(btw the track is 2000 kilometres).

Germany tried to pull his ear but Italy accidentally turned around so he ended up pulling his curl. "A..Ah Germany"he moaned.

This made them both blush."S..so zhis is vhat it does"he mumbled under his breath"zhat's how Antonio got Romano to be his".

Germany pulled on it again seeing his boyfriends adorable reaction."V..vell jour punishment vill be taken in zhe bedroom" .

He stated before lifting the Italian over his shoulder and carrying him to their room.(their because Italy sneaks in to his bed at night so they decided to sleep on the same bed when they got together).

He threw him on the bed(not ruffle)
Causing the small Italian to gasp as the strong German crawled on top of him.

He began kissing his boyfriend and then began to travel to his neck as he moaned in pleasure to which the German began removing the Italians shirt and kissing all the way down to his trousers.

He also removed his top and smirked when he noticed the Italian staring with lustful eyes. He knew the Italian had a thing for six packs( I mean who doesn't)

He stopped for a moment when he felt the Italians petit lips on his broad chest. He smiled at how cute HIS boyfriend was and would kill anyone who touched or threatened him.

"Germany please don't tease me I want you~" he sweetly said.  "I said zhat zhis vould be punishment"replied the German sternly.

The Italian removed his trousers until he was left in nothing but his pants. He then pulled down the zip of Germany trousers so thy he was also left in nothing but his pants.

He then proceeded to remove that and wrap his frail hand around his boyfriends German member. He traced his tongue  down it and before placing it in his mouth.

The German moaned as the Italian bobbed his head up and down. He then pushed the Italian on the bed and crawled on top of him.

"Suck" commanded the German as the Italian placed his three finger in his mouth to suck on.  Once deemed done the German placed one of his fingers near his lovers entrance.

He then pushed the finger in pumping it in and out of the Italians asshole causing the Italian to moan, after awhile he included another and began scissoring him.

He then pulled ten out making his lover pout before replacing it with something much bigger.

Pain and slight pleasure shot through the Italian as he adjusted to the new found object inside of him.

"Ready?"Asked the German "ready" replied the Italian. He started of slow not wanting to hurt his petit lover much.

He was then given the command to go faster to which he complied making both of them moan.

With one last loud moan the Italian cummed all over the both of them to jar his German lover follow not long after cumming inside him.

"Ve~ you love me right?"asked the Italian slightly worried to which the German replied "more then anything".

They huddled together on the bed and feel asleep with Italy in Germany's strong, protective grip.